×
Back left
Back right

Why do you think people are against gays?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It honestly makes me livid when people say they're against gays.
Mainly because we've done absolutely nothing to them. People are against gays due to their religion and morals. They believe in Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. When in reality, we're as normal as anyone else. The least they can do is try and get to know us. The only difference between us, and a straight person, is the gender we prefer.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"goldenwhale97" wrote:

It honestly makes me livid when people say they're against gays.

Mainly because we've done absolutely nothing to them. People are against gays due to their religion and morals. They believe in Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. When in reality, we're as normal as anyone else. The least they can do is try and get to know us. The only difference between us, and a straight person, is the gender we prefer.


all i got to say is Amen

who do u like better from Vampire Diaries:
stefan or damon

mine is the incredably awesome badboy Damon Salvatore.lolz

I also watch anime like:fruits basket,soul eater,ouran high school host club,and many more!!!
if you want to add me i dont care if you do but if you be mean to me and my friends pleaz dont,thanks byez ^_^


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im not against gays, im against being gay/gay rights.

And why? Because its a sin, duh.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 4

i love gays mostley lesbians Wink

KRISTY LYN MILLS


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
-Cause God didnt create things in that way
-That isn't normal

hi!
Relax
Take it easy tear us apart
Dam! :3


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
people are against gays for no other reason than that their preacher and their parents told them to be
there is literally nothing wrong with ##### people

the switch is now on OFF


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"George Weasley " wrote:

people are against gays for no other reason than that their preacher and their parents told them to be

there is literally nothing wrong with ##### people


I think thats dumbing the playing field down abit hmmm? You see alot of non christians are against it, because its weird, Christians just have a better reason thats all. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:



"George Weasley " wrote:


people are against gays for no other reason than that their preacher and their parents told them to be


there is literally nothing wrong with ##### people


I think thats dumbing the playing field down abit hmmm? You see alot of non christians are against it, because its weird, Christians just have a better reason thats all. 
alright kiddies listen up mama has a story for you.
until modern christianity came around, all around the world, it was okay to be gay. in some cultures, it was seen as bet​ter to be gay. i really am not joking when i say, until christians came along and told us there was a problem, it was not seen as a problem to have a same-gendered lover. and why should it be? what exactly is wrong with it? please tell me. a real, detailed explanation beyond "it's weird" "it's unnatural" and "god says it's wrong". because i have been waiting for this explanation my whole life. i really want someone to explain to me why i shouldn't kiss my girlfriend, because i really don't understand.

the switch is now on OFF


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Additionally, certain animals have been observed to show gay tendencies, so don't you dare say it's not natural.

Adieu.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think gays are just awesome. I love gay guys because they have such a interesting view in life. Lesbians are also awesome because I am 1 and so is my sis. I love them all.



News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity