×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Why do you think people are against gays?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 571

People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 

Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
i hate peoplewho is that.it is so discusting.yuck.dont ever be a"gay".


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 3

lol, that's just it, the state of the world is as the state of man, since man is created in God's image. Also, animals were also effected by the fall of man, since the world is as the state of man. Also, the factors of genetic mutation and natural selection support scripture/creation. So, you can't really argue with me on the matter of God. Since God is infinite in being and therefore he is. You could explain it using Stepehen Hawking's theory of the principles of nature bringing the cause and effect for creation to 0, which actually supports YHVH being  infinite in being cause there is no end to the geometric shape of the number 0. Anyway, genetic mutation is explained by the fall of man in genesis, and the book of Enoch, which is referenced in the holy scriptures. There is much more for you to understand. Also, Yes, it's against nature the way God created it, mainly because of the fall of man, such a pitty. Either way, it should be as plain as day that it's against nature, since a gay couple can't give birth to life of both of their partners genetics involving giving birth to life/creation of that nature. Also, the ape-man fairy tale has been explained too, along with the missing links, by scripture. Evolution really had no argument, but the factors of genetic mutation and natural selection are apparent.

~ SigmaE7 (Evan)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1

I think that some people don't like gay or lesbian people because they don't understand why they would like their own gender. I ( a girl) don't like my own gender but it's not like I have a reason to hate people who do. It's ridiculous to hate someone for having feelings for the same gender. It's not any of my business so I don't go and stick my nose in a situation that has nothing to do with me or isn't insulting to me.. 
POINT IS don't feel any sort of hatred towards a lesbian or gay person for the way they feel. They can't controll emotional feelings, NO ONE CAN! 

Peace out.  Wink


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"GinaTBH" wrote:

I think that some people don't like gay or lesbian people because they don't understand why they would like their own gender. I ( a girl) don't like my own gender but it's not like I have a reason to hate people who do. It's ridiculous to hate someone for having feelings for the same gender. It's not any of my business so I don't go and stick my nose in a situation that has nothing to do with me or isn't insulting to me.. 
POINT IS don't feel any sort of hatred towards a lesbian or gay person for the way they feel. They can't controll emotional feelings, NO ONE CAN! 


Peace out.  Wink
I totally agree, your point is visibly clear.. smile

-names Shimmer ( :
-got swag!
-taken


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"-Zachary-" wrote:




People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 



Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Some people say its against what the Bible says,
it's Adam and Eve. not Adam and Steve


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 571



Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


Kind of like humans. 



No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.


No, really. Christianity is no exception here unless you're the most deluded individual in the world who thinks they don't hate gays and heretics despite being glad they're burning in hell while you're playing pool with Jesus. 



"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"


Being gay isn't a 'do' to begin with. They don't require help because they're still perfectly functioning humans with the same non-seckshual traits as straights. Saying they need help says they have a problem, which clearly isn't the case given that they live just as fulfilling lives as straights. Kids with gay parents also turn out perfectly well. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:





"-Zachary-" wrote:






People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 




Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


YOU DID NOT JUST SAY PENGUINS DON'T HAVE SPIRITS!!! PENGUINS ARE INCREDIBLE AND 10x MORE AWESOME THAN ANY OF US WILL EVER BE!!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Awkwarddd" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:








"-Zachary-" wrote:








People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 





Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


YOU DID NOT JUST SAY PENGUINS DON'T HAVE SPIRITS!!! PENGUINS ARE INCREDIBLE AND 10x MORE AWESOME THAN ANY OF US WILL EVER BE!!!



I agree they are. But they still dont have a spirit. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by squidkid
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by squidkid
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by squidkid
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Funniest joke ever in Jokes and Riddles posted by Mylifesofar
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl