×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 571

People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 

Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2013
Posts: 8

i hate peoplewho is that.it is so discusting.yuck.dont ever be a"gay".


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 3

lol, that's just it, the state of the world is as the state of man, since man is created in God's image. Also, animals were also effected by the fall of man, since the world is as the state of man. Also, the factors of genetic mutation and natural selection support scripture/creation. So, you can't really argue with me on the matter of God. Since God is infinite in being and therefore he is. You could explain it using Stepehen Hawking's theory of the principles of nature bringing the cause and effect for creation to 0, which actually supports YHVH being  infinite in being cause there is no end to the geometric shape of the number 0. Anyway, genetic mutation is explained by the fall of man in genesis, and the book of Enoch, which is referenced in the holy scriptures. There is much more for you to understand. Also, Yes, it's against nature the way God created it, mainly because of the fall of man, such a pitty. Either way, it should be as plain as day that it's against nature, since a gay couple can't give birth to life of both of their partners genetics involving giving birth to life/creation of that nature. Also, the ape-man fairy tale has been explained too, along with the missing links, by scripture. Evolution really had no argument, but the factors of genetic mutation and natural selection are apparent.

~ SigmaE7 (Evan)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 1

I think that some people don't like gay or lesbian people because they don't understand why they would like their own gender. I ( a girl) don't like my own gender but it's not like I have a reason to hate people who do. It's ridiculous to hate someone for having feelings for the same gender. It's not any of my business so I don't go and stick my nose in a situation that has nothing to do with me or isn't insulting to me.. 
POINT IS don't feel any sort of hatred towards a lesbian or gay person for the way they feel. They can't controll emotional feelings, NO ONE CAN! 

Peace out.  Wink


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2013
Posts: 45

"GinaTBH" wrote:

I think that some people don't like gay or lesbian people because they don't understand why they would like their own gender. I ( a girl) don't like my own gender but it's not like I have a reason to hate people who do. It's ridiculous to hate someone for having feelings for the same gender. It's not any of my business so I don't go and stick my nose in a situation that has nothing to do with me or isn't insulting to me.. 
POINT IS don't feel any sort of hatred towards a lesbian or gay person for the way they feel. They can't controll emotional feelings, NO ONE CAN! 


Peace out.  Wink
I totally agree, your point is visibly clear.. smile

-names Shimmer ( :
-got swag!
-taken


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131



"-Zachary-" wrote:




People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 



Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5

Some people say its against what the Bible says,
it's Adam and Eve. not Adam and Steve


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 571



Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


Kind of like humans. 



No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.


No, really. Christianity is no exception here unless you're the most deluded individual in the world who thinks they don't hate gays and heretics despite being glad they're burning in hell while you're playing pool with Jesus. 



"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"


Being gay isn't a 'do' to begin with. They don't require help because they're still perfectly functioning humans with the same non-seckshual traits as straights. Saying they need help says they have a problem, which clearly isn't the case given that they live just as fulfilling lives as straights. Kids with gay parents also turn out perfectly well. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 917

"AlphaT" wrote:





"-Zachary-" wrote:






People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 




Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


YOU DID NOT JUST SAY PENGUINS DON'T HAVE SPIRITS!!! PENGUINS ARE INCREDIBLE AND 10x MORE AWESOME THAN ANY OF US WILL EVER BE!!!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Awkwarddd" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:








"-Zachary-" wrote:








People are naturally against homosexuality, because homosexuality is against nature


That sure is funny, considering homosexuality is found in other animals. Clearly gay penguins must be against God too. 





Anyway, God doesn't, and the average person shouldn't hate gays as a individual, but as God, hate the sin and not the person/individual


lol

I hate people based upon their actions and ideologies, just like everyone else does. Pretending that you don't hate someone who's gay (which is a biological trait that they have no control over) but rather you hate their nature is actually really hilarious. "I don't hate you, I just hate everything you are, it's not my fault!"

Your rationalization of bigotry is pure gold. 


Gonna have to quorte and reorder thers.

Pengins dont have a spirit though, they do it from adaptation.


No, most peopele do not hate people based on a belief sure maybe some islamics, Atheists, and Hindus but...I'd have to say the majority of people on this site are a 'live and let live' persona. And your quote is in need of helps.

"I dont hate you! I just hate what you do! And I will show all the understanding I can and try to help you if you would like me to!"




 


YOU DID NOT JUST SAY PENGUINS DON'T HAVE SPIRITS!!! PENGUINS ARE INCREDIBLE AND 10x MORE AWESOME THAN ANY OF US WILL EVER BE!!!



I agree they are. But they still dont have a spirit. 


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:47:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800