Back left
Back right

Why do you think people are against gays?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 55

I think people have a tough time coming to grips with the fact that people are different from them. Some of the best relationships are the ones that occur between two people of the same gender. I wouldn't think it's gross to love someone of the same gender, your still having feelings for a human being. And also what it all comes down too is that you cannot choose who you love. Your heart is the thing that makes the decision whether it's a girl or a boy it DOES NOT matter. And if you guys who are thinking being gay is so awful, someday you might have feelings for someone of the same gender, it's not likely but it's possible. You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye. I'm lucky I go to a school with people who can respect me for my sexuality preferences, (yes I'm bi). 


Regards, Serengeti

-Serengeti Style :3


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"Serengeti" wrote:

I think people have a tough time coming to grips with the fact that people are different from them. Some of the best relationships are the ones that occur between two people of the same gender. I wouldn't think it's gross to love someone of the same gender, your still having feelings for a human being. And also what it all comes down too is that you cannot choose who you love. Your heart is the thing that makes the decision whether it's a girl or a boy it DOES NOT matter. And if you guys who are thinking being gay is so awful, someday you might have feelings for someone of the same gender, it's not likely but it's possible. You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye. I'm lucky I go to a school with people who can respect me for my sexuality preferences, (yes I'm bi). 



Regards, Serengeti
Great post. I'm lucky as well we never have problems at mine as it's just not an issue.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 55

I guess we are fortunate Allie because sadly not all places are like that.

-Serengeti Style :3


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 351

Cuz they are different


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Serengeti" wrote:

You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye.


w0t

:^)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:



"Serengeti" wrote:


You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye.


w0t


you just gotta flip your gay switch man

gay on

gay off

Adieu.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:






"Serengeti" wrote:




You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye.


w0t


you just gotta flip your gay switch man

gay on

gay off


I honestly think gays are just like me and you People .

One does not simply input a signature
One does not wake up before their kids on Chrismas.

Im done.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:






"Serengeti" wrote:




You can go from straight to not straight in the blink of an eye.


w0t


you just gotta flip your gay switch man

gay on

gay off


Not quite like that but yeah, you get the bill. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 571


Not quite like that but yeah, you get the bill.


Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Not even a little bit.

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock


"-Zachary-" wrote:




Not quite like that but yeah, you get the bill.


Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Not even a little bit Frown



But in all honestly Zack, it depends on the person...just as some people are born with a short temper, which is a health condition..its what they do with that anger when they are angered that sin takes effect, since acting of anger in certain forms is a sin. Just as homosexuality..if you act out upon that then and you cannot help it then it is a sin, that is when you have to resist temptation.and everyone has temptation, jsut homosexuality is a different form..now for those who truly can help it, where it isnt really that big of an issue, it is their responsibility to take up the cross and with God in prayer and in mind try and come of it completely. And entire books have been written on it so it is possible to change. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity