Thumb
Lock
I do, and see no reason not to.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

esus is a false god, it's disgraceful how you people have let islam silence the one true faith, laying in ashes rather than its rightful glory

god was a semite 

It's like every post you make has something negative about Islam. Is it mental entertainment for you? or just pure hate? 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I believe Jesus was a prophet of God. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-lka" wrote:

It's like every post you make has something negative about Islam. Is it mental entertainment for you? or just pure hate? 

remember the crusades :^)

:^)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

No. What crusade exactly? 
You can make a thread [that doesn't get deleted] elaborating more and I'll be happy to clarify, show you that Islam didn't kill other civilizations. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-lka" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

No. What crusade exactly? 
You can make a thread [that doesn't get deleted] elaborating more and I'll be happy to clarify, show you that Islam didn't kill other civilizations. 

Author is the put up with troll here. Means nothing he says, so lets all get back talking about the topic.

And to the topic: Yes I do believe in Jesus, I believe he was fully man and Fully God, who came to earth for our sins and paid the price of sin so we did not have to.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, I believe in JESUS......................
I also believe in GOD........................

~Ariana Grande #1

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yeah I believe

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ Angel

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity