×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Ello smile

Please explain what is the religious thing about Pancake Tuesday and thank you smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1622

pancake Tuesday? religious? huh?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Yush it is and sorry I forgot about this thread

Theres the Pancake Tuesday so many days before Easter Sunday and in the Catholic religion its the beginning of the Length.  I has forgotten what this means now but I did look it up and its the religious day. 


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Yush it is and sorry I forgot about this thread


Theres the Pancake Tuesday so many days before Easter Sunday and in the Catholic religion its the beginning of the Length.  I has forgotten what this means now but I did look it up and its the religious day. 





Well it all started when ninjas came form asia to meet the crusaders. The crusaders, loving pankakes, gave them to the ninjas as a peace offering on a random tuesday. The ninjas, using their cool swords, cut the pankakes into the shape of a cross. The day was forever known as pankake tuesday.

*the views expressed by AlphaT are solely his and do not in any way resemble the real Pancake Tuesday.*   


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's a day after waffle monday right?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
And it has to do with the all mighty sky frog, correct?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

And it has to do with the all mighty sky frog, correct?



No im telling you it was the ninjas! 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:


And it has to do with the all mighty sky frog, correct?



No im telling you it was the ninjas! 

Oh do I sense a debate coming on? Everyone knows pancake tuesday was when the all mighty sky frog said "LET THERE BE PANCAKES."

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
 I'm just gonna say the following conversion is just randomly of topic:

"AlphaT" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:


And it has to do with the all mighty sky frog, correct?



No im telling you it was the ninjas! 


I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kissme21" wrote:

 I'm just gonna say the following conversion is just randomly of topic:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:




And it has to do with the all mighty sky frog, correct?



No im telling you it was the ninjas! 



Nope we are debating the history of pancake tuesday. not off topic at all.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity