Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:







"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:










This is kidzworld. You have no right to opinion here.


Its not an opinion its  fact.  

Facts can't be false.


exactly. thus ninjas exist

Nope. It's falsehood.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:










"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:












This is kidzworld. You have no right to opinion here.


Its not an opinion its  fact.  

Facts can't be false.


exactly. thus ninjas exist

Nope. It's falsehood.


But if its a fact, and you said it yourself facts cant be false, then how is it false? You're deep in this spell dude.  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Hehee Big Grin Your hilorious and thank you for eh [coughcough] explaining about the Pancake Tuesday xD Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Hehee Big Grin Your hilorious and thank you for eh [coughcough] explaining about the Pancake Tuesday xD Big Grin

Glad I could explain the truth.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Hehee Big Grin Your hilorious and thank you for eh [coughcough] explaining about the Pancake Tuesday xD Big Grin

Glad I could explain the truth.


xD [ello Deven] 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity