"nyaboo12321" wrote:

i'm African-american

i'm white but it said religion, not race :3

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"AdeleLover" wrote:

Athiesm is not the way and i am telling you that now jesus/god lets us repent turn to him and worship him and accept him as savior so we do not go to hell dont laugh at this just open up your eyes your heart and a bible

hey there, i appreciate your concern and your desire to lead people to what you feel is right, but how about we all just allow people to believe what they'd like, and not tell them that their way is wrong. it's great to discuss your ideas and opinions, but don't do so in an antagonistic manner like this. personally i'm agnostic and my girlfriend is muslim, so people who believe different things can get along just fine, but when you go on the offensive and make comments like that it can really alienate people.

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Christian.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Christian.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Christian*

Posted By:

Thumb
Alrighty, so far we have 2 Pagans, 9 Atheists (including me), 8 Agnostics, 29 Christians, 3 Muslims, 3 Jews, 1 Hindu,  1 Pastafarian (xDD), and 2 Phans (Including me, xDDD).

Phan should be a religion.

Posted By:

Thumb

im a chistrian 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im a reservation indian well native american so yeah 

Laugna-Acoma Hawks
2013 New Mexico State Basketball Champions

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity