Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

PROUD TO BE MUSLIM. Mash'ALLAH <3

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hmm... I guess I put myself into the "none" or "trying to discover" or "exploring religions" categories. Those pretty much fit me. I have attended services for Methodist, Catholic, and Christian, and I still didn't enjoy any of them. So, yeah still trying to figure the whole "religion" and "God" thing out for myself.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Yeliak" wrote:

Hmm... I guess I put myself into the "none" or "trying to discover" or "exploring religions" categories. Those pretty much fit me. I have attended services for Methodist, Catholic, and Christian, and I still didn't enjoy any of them. So, yeah still trying to figure the whole "religion" and "God" thing out for myself.

Agnostic. That's what it would be called.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"Yeliak" wrote:

Agnostic. That's what it would be called.

Ok! Thanks!  smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Independent Fundamental Baptist.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

-climbs on top of roof- I AM JEWISH AND PROUD!!!

Killjoys, make some noise. ❤

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Church of N.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity