Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I read a book. I just realized that I, myself, are going to die. Before I tell you that i cried, I'm going to tell you why. I will be in a coffin with no emotions, I'll be cold, And I'll never remember anything that happened in my life. So what was the point? I'm already unstable at the moment, so thinking about this made it worse. I'll be dead forever. To never wake up. Whats the point of living, I already think I'm going to die young, if we're going to vanish so quickly and stay away forever? I'm feeling all teary now. Thanks, brain, for making my panic attacks and anxiety worse.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I can tell you. That is not what is going to happen. It doesn't matter what you believe in, there is a purpose in life. Wither you make it yourself, or if you follow the plan God has for you, theres always a purpose in life. Never forget that. I've been that low before. But your living NOW, your not in a coffin, your living, and theres a reason for it. Please never forget that.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

I can tell you. That is not what is going to happen. It doesn't matter what you believe in, there is a purpose in life. Wither you make it yourself, or if you follow the plan God has for you, theres always a purpose in life. Never forget that. I've been that low before. But your living NOW, your not in a coffin, your living, and theres a reason for it. Please never forget that.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

I can tell you. That is not what is going to happen. It doesn't matter what you believe in, there is a purpose in life.

I don't think this is a right place to make an objection to this right now... but... I kind of disagree, if you don't mind.

Personal experience makes a believer out of anyone; that explains the hordes of evolution deniers.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I knew that one day I would die since I was four. Yes, you read right; four. It was very emotional and I cried for days; a fortnight. I would then dream of my existence being erased and I always felt weird when I concentrated deeply and imagined not existing. It was... confusing. It felt different and negative. But I believe in the afterlife, and we, as harsh as it might sound, are created only to reproduce and grow our species. But what is the purpose? Why create life? This is where I start imagining non-existence. It feels so weird because I just experienced it now. Moving on, death is an unexplainable thing when it occurs. Many stories of the dead being brought back to life (a man died in a plane crash and was reborn into his past body - not a new body - and tells us what he sees after) make me wonder what it's like to get in contact with an otherworldly dimension.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
The point is right now you're alive. And that counts for something. One day you might not be, but you probably won't know it. You can't say that you'll for sure be lying in a coffin with no emotions. No one actually knows what happens to your "spirit" when you die. You're a person RIGHT NOW, and that's what matters. :3

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity