Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

In this thread I will answer any and all questions about God the Father, God the Spirit, and God the Son as best as I can. Please, no hate.  If you have a true question, and you're not just going to put my religion down, then don't hesitate to ask!  Angel

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
1st for frederick the great

:^)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Okay. If God is real, and he did truly create time and space, he would've sat around for eternity (since he has always been) staring at a giant white nothing? Then, one undefinable moment (since there was no time) he decided to use his powers (which he somehow knew he had even though he had never used them before) to create the universe and time?

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

Okay. If God is real, and he did truly create time and space, he would've sat around for eternity (since he has always been) staring at a giant white nothing? Then, one undefinable moment (since there was no time) he decided to use his powers (which he somehow knew he had even though he had never used them before) to create the universe and time?

He has always been but I don't think he stared at a giant white nothing. I think that for a while, he focused on Heaven and Hell. Satan used to be an angel, until he tried to overthrow God. And since in the beginning, Satan was there, not in Heaven, I think that God had everything mapped out until Satan came along. There is no definite way, but that is how I see it.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"hometownartist" wrote:

He has always been but I don't think he stared at a giant white nothing. I think that for a while, he focused on Heaven and Hell. Satan used to be an angel, until he tried to overthrow God. And since in the beginning, Satan was there, not in Heaven, I think that God had everything mapped out until Satan came along. There is no definite way, but that is how I see it.

That still didn't answer my question of, when and why did he decide to create?

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

"hometownartist" wrote:

That still didn't answer my question of, when and why did he decide to create?

Nobody knows exactly when or why, but some things we won't know until we get to Heaven. Even if we did know the answer, it's very likely we couldn't begin to comprehend it. As I said earlier, it was sometime after Satan attempted to overthrow God. Why? We are created in his image aren't we? Don't we all have a creative spurt at some point? 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When: In the beginning of course! 
Why: Because He wanted the glory, love, and fellowship with His creation that He deserves. Another reason is because He loves us, despite knowing that mankind would fail.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

Wow. For a second there I thought you were going to bust out the K-Ar.  There wasn't a nothing, there was God...which means there was something and the possibility of creation. God wasn't exactly waiting around...however I can't tell you about the whole pre-powers thing. Our logic is based on the nat. world, God is supernatural, and yes while we can explain things that he does or is, you have to accept he's beyond human thinking, otherwise he wouldn't be God. Why he did it is because he loved us from even before he created us, and he wanted us to have life, grow, have free will, most of all have relations with him. Not because he wanted to play Sims and control these robot dudes, but he gave us free will to live and make our own choices. Also btw, God is All Knowing, so even without using his powers he would have known the effects and presence of them.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
If God made us, who made God? (Sorry if its impossible to know!)
I mean God couldn't of simply come into appearance could he? Everything is born, so why not God?

Tom
Musician, Dancer, and an Aspiring Paramedic.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

The way I see it we have always known God. And what AlphaT said that He loves us he really does. He wanted us to strive in a big world and Have life. What I believe is that God owned the very first little big planet game and so he created us and published it into space!

Tom
Musician, Dancer, and an Aspiring Paramedic.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
Roleplay Wars [ATJ, REVIVED] in School posted by ajcj
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash