Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I was wondering if there are any contradictions in The Bible.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No you weren't, you'll have a weaselly little answer for every single valid point that is brought up. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

No you weren't, you'll have a weaselly little answer for every single valid point that is brought up. 
Says the dude who quit a debate because there were too many words. But yeah, I was wondering if there were any, I haven't found one and I was wondering if anyone could show me one. Now, the only rule to this topic is that it must be one at a time for a unified debate.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Says the dude who quit a debate because there were too many words.

What? 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Says the dude who quit a debate because there were too many words. But yeah, I was wondering if there were any, I haven't found one and I was wondering if anyone could show me one. Now, the only rule to this topic is that it must be one at a time for a unified debate.

shalom & yhwh bless alphat :^)

:^)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Says the dude who quit a debate because there were too many words.

What? 
"I'm not going to debate with you until you know how to condense your arguments." Ring any bells?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity