Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why do you think Christianity is so popular? I personally think it's because its a simple, easy to learn, religion. It's the simplicity that makes it popular. What do you think?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well....I think that it's true and lots of people in the world are competent enough to know that there is a God and a Christ.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Constantine, crusades, missions, etc, as well as the things you listed. More than that, religion itself is popular because people need a skydaddy to believe in.

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's popular because the majority of people are afraid of death and most of the "vanilla" religions offer an afterlife.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Ease of access, simplicity, the thoughts of after life.
Christianity just seems like the easy, comforting, above all choice, I would think.

Banner

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
To reimply my other post, I think that Christianity has sufficient evidence for anyone no matter what your intelligence level is. You could have a degree in every science you could and there would still be evidence to believe in Christianity, with that being said, that is what I think.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

To reimply my other post, I think that Christianity has sufficient evidence for anyone no matter what your intelligence level is. You could have a degree in every science you could and there would still be evidence to believe in Christianity, with that being said, that is what I think.

I have never heard of that evidence. Care to share?

Personal experience makes a believer out of anyone; that explains the hordes of evolution deniers.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"operation" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

I have never heard of that evidence. Care to share?
Well for one, The Bible is flawless.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1. Christianity isn't "easy". It is simple--> but no where near easy. 2. Christianity is popular because of it's reality.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Being Chatholic is also very popular and that's not that easy to learn. And it's probably only popular throughout North America.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity