Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Why is it that religious people would rather believe in a book that has been written and rewritten so many times that most of it is probably completely different from the original, than science, which is hard and plain facts thrown in front of them?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
-Bump-
And sorry to keep you waiting for an answer. I speak from a Christian standpoint....

My book, The Bible, has both evidence and is 98% consistent with Original Hebrew, 2% for the translations and lack of completion of original manuscripts of early Torah/OT.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
looking at both sides of the argument science is, constantly changing. many things we thought were definite laws have been proven different. for instance, just imagine what scientists are going to know in a century from now. half of the things we think we know now are probably going to be false. 

of course this is the beauty in science in that we know so little and yet are constantly always learning. 

i also believe you're speaking for a small portion of the greater religious community who show no regard to certain things scientifically proven. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

i also believe you're speaking for a small portion of the greater religious community who show no regard to certain things scientifically proven. 

That's true.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity