Lock
Why can't they 
I think they can ....and I now its not everyone that doesn't get along

I Support Equal Rights

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, there are many reasons.
I think they will..........maybe after.......500 years.....or 1000 years........or maybe after 100 years...

the rest is silence 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
For historical reasons. Christianity was originally a sect of Judaism, and Muslims were hostile towards Jews.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:

Thumb

i am a christian and yes we can get along with some muslims and some jews but it not everyone that we cant get along with. in egypt muslims dont want any other relegions so theyare forceing us to become one or else. those muslims we cant get along with them but we can get  with everyone else thats not a terriost. i have many friends that are muslims and jews and it doesnt bother me aslong as they arent terroriost.

God lover for ever

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A few reasons. Namely, different cultures and different perspectives on life. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"engy123" wrote:

i am a christian and yes we can get along with some muslims and some jews but it not everyone that we cant get along with. in egypt muslims dont want any other relegions so theyare forceing us to become one or else. those muslims we cant get along with them but we can get  with everyone else thats not a terriost. i have many friends that are muslims and jews and it doesnt bother me aslong as they arent terroriost.

i am from egypt  and i dont have any problem to live with christianor any other religion 
and i am not a Terrorist or any normall Muslim
----------------------------------------------------------------
and about the subject 

Why can't Christian's ,Muslims and Jews get along

may be that cuz of the diffrence of culture 

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity