x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Do god really exist??????????-moved

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Posted By:
vasocare
vasocare
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
We often say that "God please save me"................
But are we sure of his existence. Is there really something or someone called "God"?????
I work hard, very hard, but i have not got deserved results-We often think this.
If God is really there then why is he not stopping us from destructing jungles, why is he not saving the endangered species?????????????????? Say me what is your view with a proper logic, not just I  believe. If you wished something and you got it, it means it is coincidence, not Magic of God. I believe this.  I don't believe in God.

Vasocare/Vasocaremonkey


Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1864
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
God is real he just works in mysterious ways.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!


Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
gil521_1462609
Member since:
April 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 253
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
They call it "faith" for a reason. You need to have blind belief in that this "God" exist. There's no point in actually trying to find who or what he is because then its not considered faith. I tried answering that in the most objective way I can xD


Posted By:
BaileyInc_2480804 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
BaileyInc_2480804
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 58
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I believe and I believe that he is real.He's just up in the sky and you cannot see him.

♥вαιℓєу♥


Posted By:
superkewlgurl4lyf_2150428 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
superkewlgurl4lyf_2150428
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
You don't really ask that question. It's up to you on what you think about "gods existence." Whatever you say, you're probably gonna get a lot of people crowding their thoughts into your head. I don't know what I'm saying, never mind. 

kitty


Posted By:
vasocare
vasocare
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
well, if god is there, then we are children of god. it means that god is our parent, the parent of all creations. A parent will never want his child to do wrong activities, neither a parent will want to allow his/her child to harm others for own need, a parent will also not bear others harming his/her child. we are harming the trees, god has punished us-no, you may say that by global warming he is punishing, but i believe that it is science. he has not been protecting other creatures. now if you believe in gods, you must believe in ghosts. well, views vary. it is becuz people has been believing in god from the beginning of civilization, we are also believing in god. 

Vasocare/Vasocaremonkey


Posted By:
whatdaheck
whatdaheck
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 434
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Does God exist? ...Nobody knows, It is neither proven that God exists or that God doesn't exist,
So I would just advice you to stick what you believe in. -throws jellybeans on your face-
My instincts told me to do that...! or maybe God did.

cue, evil grin...mwahaha


Posted By:
Smeags_2446218 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Smeags_2446218
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"vasocare" wrote:

We often say that "God please save me"................

But are we sure of his existence. Is there really something or someone called "God"?????

I work hard, very hard, but i have not got deserved results-We often think this.

If God is really there then why is he not stopping us from destructing jungles, why is he not saving the endangered species?????????????????? Say me what is your view with a proper logic, not just I  believe. If you wished something and you got it, it means it is coincidence, not Magic of God. I believe this.  I don't believe in God.

If there is no God, then explain how we became humans. From monkeys? Then why are there still monkeys? And why are there no half man half monkeys? And why haven't we become more evolved? And as to how bad things happen, just because there is a God, doesn't mean bad things won't happen. We still make our own choices, and God gives us those choices. I believe. I believe and you can't change that! There is prove. Look up, "Pictures of Noah's Ark." explain to me how we got different languages. Because if there no God, then clearly I don't understand that. How did the world come about? please get back to me I want to find out.

I just do it, okay! I can't explain my love for pizza!


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 833
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Smeags" wrote:

If there is no God, then explain how we became humans. From monkeys? Then why are there still monkeys? And why are there no half man half monkeys? And why haven't we become more evolved?


You should google it, because those questions have really simple answers that we've known for a decent amount of time now. 

"Smeags" wrote:

explain to me how we got different languages.


uh... people in different parts of the world needing an effective way to communicate, and verbal speech is a good way of going about that, so they develop languages, and naturally these languages will differ from other people's? 

"Smeags" wrote:

How did the world come about?


If you mean the world itself and not the Universe, it came about through the process of accretion after the Big Bang. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Smeags" wrote:


 




"vasocare" wrote:


We often say that "God please save me"................


But are we sure of his existence. Is there really something or someone called "God"?????


I work hard, very hard, but i have not got deserved results-We often think this.


If God is really there then why is he not stopping us from destructing jungles, why is he not saving the endangered species?????????????????? Say me what is your view with a proper logic, not just I  believe. If you wished something and you got it, it means it is coincidence, not Magic of God. I believe this.  I don't believe in God.

 
If there is no God, then explain how we became humans. From monkeys? Then why are there still monkeys? And why are there no half man half monkeys? And why haven't we become more evolved? And as to how bad things happen, just because there is a God, doesn't mean bad things won't happen. We still make our own choices, and God gives us those choices. I believe. I believe and you can't change that! There is prove. Look up, "Pictures of Noah's Ark." explain to me how we got different languages. Because if there no God, then clearly I don't understand that. How did the world come about? please get back to me I want to find out.

 



Humans evolved alongside monkeys, not from them. 

Because humans have been evolving for millions of years. The half human half gorilla people are long gone. We haven't become more evolved since the development of society because evolution takes a really, really long time before you see huge differences. Society is a very new thing, only the last ten thousand years or so. You wouldn't expect any new evolutionary changes. 

Languages evolved and changed to become what they are today as cultures developed in different parts of the world. 


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Latest Forum Posts

What is Your Religion?

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

Who's your favourite singer or band?

Who's your favourite singer or band?

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

hi guys

hi guys

Country ABC Game

Is ______ In Your Class?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games