×
Back left
Back right

Do god really exist??????????-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:



"TearsInTheRain" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"TearsInTheRain" wrote:






The human race evolved from a different species that we shared with apes (called a common ancestor) over a period of many millions of years. These species adapted to their surroundings over this extremely long period of time through a process called natural selection, which can be summed up as "survival of the fittest", where the best species in an environment thrives, and the weakest species dies out. Traits that benefit the species are passed on, and traits that are not beneficial usually result in the species dying off. Plants came about in the same way, plants that could survive in their environment and thrive lived and continued reproducing did so, and plants that simply couldn't make it died off, and this has been going on for millions of years and is a constant process. 





The earth got here after the Big Bang occurred, spreading matter throughout the Universe. When enough matter gets close enough together, it gets pulled together into a little ball because of gravity. The more massive something is, the more it pulls things into it, so the ball only continued to grow as it pulled in more stuff from around it, until you finally end up with a big rock that gets called Earth 4.54 billion years after it's made.





All of this is very simplified, but if you're interested, you should look into it yourself more deeply. 
1. Have we found this common ancestor?
2. Survival of the fit.
3. What caused the Big Bang?
4. What caused gravity, then, what caused that? And why is it a must for life? It's almost as if it was predestined for life.
This is an amazing and fun to learn science, full of facts and details. Though, its wrong in some places and it is intriguing to debate them. Thank you for bringing this up.


1. No
2. Ok?
3. We don't know
4. We don't know. Infinite regress, bad question. You should think about why gravity is necessary for life before asking the question. 

It's not wrong in any place, you just don't understand it. 
1. 3. 4. Have we ever found out common ancestor?
No.
What caused this Big Bang?
Eh..we don't know.
What caused gravity?
Oh, um...we don't know that either.
So then why should I believe it?
Well, you just don't understand it. It's flawless.

I think I understand it good and well.


4. cont. It's not a bad question. It just doesn't make sense when it comes to The Big Bang or any form of naturalism.


You've had everything explained to you here by multiple people for years. Everything here can also be looked up on google. Nothing's gotten through to you so far, so there's little point wasting any amount of energy "debating" with you.  

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

You've had everything explained to you here by multiple people for years. Everything here can also be looked up on google. Nothing's gotten through to you so far, so there's little point wasting any amount of energy "debating" with you.  
I know the theories on this, I'm just getting your individual thought on it. Since we are debating, after all. Its just hard to comprehend why people can say that there is no explaining their beliefs yet they're automaticly right.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I do not believe in evolution, but the language changed at the time of the tower of babble many years ago in the Bible times when a large group of people tried to build a tower into the heavens and God struck it with the sword if the heavens and broke it pieces and they still wouldn't give up so God nickel them down and split the one language ( ancient Hebrew) into to a bunch languages so that they couldn't under stand one another so could not build the tower of babble because it was not time for them to meat their creator, hence the name : the tower of babble. I would like for u to get back to me on that one.

I'm awesome


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"quen_beryl_123" wrote:

I do not believe in evolution, but the language changed at the time of the tower of babble many years ago in the Bible times when a large group of people tried to build a tower into the heavens and God struck it with the sword if the heavens and broke it pieces and they still wouldn't give up so God nickel them down and split the one language ( ancient Hebrew) into to a bunch languages so that they couldn't under stand one another so could not build the tower of babble because it was not time for them to meat their creator, hence the name : the tower of babble. I would like for u to get back to me on that one.
First of all, the "evolution" of language is different from normal evolution. Also I've never seen the whole "struck with a sword" story in the tower of Babel. Verses?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Here  u can actually discuss it but in true deep reality Gid exist and most ppl believe because some ppl are Christians they don't go to a church but they know god exist and even in tv shows they include God as a person who makes good happen but since its tv they also portray him as a person who  makes bad and good happen so therefor it is proven to exist the evolution theroy is there for those who don't believe like atheist so since they don't believe the sciences it's made this theroy for them and others and some teachers who also believe in god have to say the evolution theroy  cuz of religions and non talk ant it in school 

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"peppypepsi" wrote:

God is real he just works in mysterious ways.

powerpuff girls!!
whatever


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe he does

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Yes


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Marshmilla101" wrote:

Here  u can actually discuss it but in true deep reality Gid exist and most ppl believe because some ppl are Christians they don't go to a church but they know god exist and even in tv shows they include God as a person who makes good happen but since its tv they also portray him as a person who  makes bad and good happen so therefor it is proven to exist the evolution theroy is there for those who don't believe like atheist so since they don't believe the sciences it's made this theroy for them and others and some teachers who also believe in god have to say the evolution theroy  cuz of religions and non talk ant it in school 
False. some christians believe in evolution.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
so many questions marks, YES!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity