Thumb
Lock
Is money the route of all evil or does it ensure balance in the world

I Support Equal Rights

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

we would all be screwed if it weren't for money.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:

Thumb

Well we need money or we will still be saying hey  you give me a haircut i will give you five shiny rocks. so we need money of we will never really advanced.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shae508" wrote:

Well we need money or we will still be saying hey  you give me a haircut i will give you five shiny rocks. so we need money of we will never really advanced.

You're right. Shiny rocks are completely unreasonable. Let's use flattened pieces of cotton with ink on them. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
  A brief history lesson- This goes back to ancient times. You don't even have to pay attention in History class to know that. Look, a long time ago, instead of trading goods, people offered things in place of goods, like shiny rocks, as someone else said. Those things turned into coins, which turned into really big issues, like how no one's two coins were of equal value, which caused things like inflation, war, and settlement locations. After a said coin was allowed, everything was all ok, it was a good idea. Now, money is considered evil because it's value goes down, and we can't spend it right, insert economy probs here. I think banks are the really evil ones in the equation. Interest is what's really evil. Edit:How is this even related to someone's faith?

Posted By:

Thumb

Money- the work of man.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, money affected us in some way good or bad. I'm just not sure which. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity