x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Satan doesn't make sense to me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Posted By:
MaterialSlop Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MaterialSlop
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 73
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
He just seems like a hired goon of god, who manages all of his "undesirables".

But apparently he's god's arch-nemesis. But if that's the case, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be TORTURING fellow people who oppose god.

If you were a hardcore sinner and went to hell, why would you get burnt? Methinks someone like that would be best buds with the devil.

Posted By:
Smeags
Smeags
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"MaterialSlop" wrote:

He just seems like a hired goon of god, who manages all of his "undesirables".


But apparently he's god's arch-nemesis. But if that's the case, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be TORTURING fellow people who oppose god.


If you were a hardcore sinner and went to hell, why would you get burnt? Methinks someone like that would be best buds with the devil.


first, the Devil hates God. He hates anything God loves, including us. He want's to take us to hell so that God will see his children suffer.
Second, There are no "hardcore sinners". Sin is sin and God has not numbered it. There is no sin above any other. 
Third, the Devil wouldn't have any friends. Unlike God, he can't be everywhere at once, so he would spend all of his time trying to bring someone down. and before you ask, the way multiple people sin at the same time regardless of where Satan is, is he plants the sinful desires in us so that when we do something, it's of our own thoughts. And again before you ask, when we sin, it's on our own heads, because we can just walk away from temptation.

 

I just do it, okay! I can't explain my love for pizza!


Posted By:
MaterialSlop Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MaterialSlop
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 73
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
If the devil hated god, why would he safely pack away all of the people God didn't even bother to save?

Wouldn't it be a true act of hatred if he let murderers and dictators and all the like to wander around heaven instead of removing the burden from god?

If atheism and homosexuality and those sorts of things are "THA WERK OF THE DEVAL", then why does he torture said people? Shouldn't he give them a high-five for not following his arch-nemesis?

If he hated everything god loved, including us, then why the hell would a supreme, loving being dump someone in a pit of fire and torture for eternity in the first place?

That's not love. If ANYBODY let that happen to ANYONE, for ANY reason, it's absolute, pure hate, not love.

Posted By:
Smeags
Smeags
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
I can't explain this to you. That'd take a while and I'm guessing (It's just a quick assumption, so I'm not sure) You wouldn't even read it. And plus, no matter what I say, I doubt that it will make a difference so I just won't waste my time where I'm not accomplish anything. Nothing against you, I've just been weird lately.

I just do it, okay! I can't explain my love for pizza!


Posted By:
MaterialSlop Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MaterialSlop
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 73
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Alright, then.

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
protip: he doesn't exist

:^)


Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 82
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
My mom told me that God cannot take those who do not follow him, and that its not a matter of his choice. Therefore, sinners ho don't follow him just go straight to the... opposite of Heaven.

Helloooo.


Posted By:
Kerpele_2027735 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Kerpele_2027735
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 99
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Lucifer doesn't hate humans. According to the bible, he was banished for the very "sin" of wanting to guide mankind so we could prosper. For that infraction against God, he was disfigured beyond recognition and sealed away in a dimension of agony made just for him.

He is not the lord of hell, but someone who suffers in there like the rest of the sinners.

This is the "bad guy" of the bible. An angel scorned by God for loving humanity so much he wanted nothing more than to see us prosper. 

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted By:
Neonn
Neonn
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 56
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"Smeags" wrote:



"MaterialSlop" wrote:


He just seems like a hired goon of god, who manages all of his "undesirables".



But apparently he's god's arch-nemesis. But if that's the case, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be TORTURING fellow people who oppose god.



If you were a hardcore sinner and went to hell, why would you get burnt? Methinks someone like that would be best buds with the devil.


first, the Devil hates God. He hates anything God loves, including us. He want's to take us to hell so that God will see his children suffer.
Second, There are no "hardcore sinners". Sin is sin and God has not numbered it. There is no sin above any other. 
Third, the Devil wouldn't have any friends. Unlike God, he can't be everywhere at once, so he would spend all of his time trying to bring someone down. and before you ask, the way multiple people sin at the same time regardless of where Satan is, is he plants the sinful desires in us so that when we do something, it's of our own thoughts. And again before you ask, when we sin, it's on our own heads, because we can just walk away from temptation.

 

Well actually there are different types of sin. Venial, mortal, and sacrilege.  Sacrilege isn't technically its own category, but still is made up of certain sins.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain

“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky." - Cesare Pavese


Posted By:
Neonn
Neonn
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 56
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago


"Kerpele" wrote:


Lucifer doesn't hate humans. According to the bible, he was banished for the very "sin" of wanting to guide mankind so we could prosper. For that infraction against God, he was disfigured beyond recognition and sealed away in a dimension of agony made just for him.



He is not the lord of hell, but someone who suffers in there like the rest of the sinners.



This is the "bad guy" of the bible. An angel scorned by God for loving humanity so much he wanted nothing more than to see us prosper. 

I'm shocked to see someone defend a pure evil such as satan. Also, your argument cannot apply considering he revolted against god before humans were created. He was cast into hell because of his hate for god and over prideful-ness  of himself. Which caused his revolt against god. He could not be punished for trying to help people (which is a ridiculous concept to me anyway) if he had no idea they would come into existence.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain

“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky." - Cesare Pavese


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Latest Forum Posts

Laptop or Desktop?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

Is 13 Too Young to Come Out?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Could anyone recommend any good games?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games