Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Is there any reason not to believe in God?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






I have a question.....Why do we need a God ?
Who or what created us?


So ? we should make an assumption that God created us ? with our current knowledge, we can not give a scientific answer. there are many unsolved mystery which may take another 1000 years to be answered. But, That doesn't means We should make an assumption of God.

God is only needed to answer some thing that we can't answer. Early primitive people created a god since they couldn't answer everything around them. If you discover how something works, Some certain laws are enough to understand that.....now, we created a God since we can't answer questions like "Who created the Universe".....we created the concept of God. it's nothing more than an illusion........

this universe may exits without a God. we do not need  a God to create a zero....... Laws of physics are enough to explain everything or will be one day. God is illusion.


 

 

Play both sides of the equation here. If we don't have the knowledge yet...then God is not out of the question.

Aarjan you are guessing...nothing more than a guess. You have no evidence of this happening.


Aarjan I have the answer, you don't. "In a thousand year's we'll figure it out or we will one day" Is again you guessing. You are simply using words to describe your opinion of the unforeseeable future.







We do not have the knowledge yet. So, We should make an assumption of God ??...I don't see any reason.

Btw, honestly, you do not have any evidence. If you had, u would have become mega famous by now.

I have the answer. U asked who created us.....We were created by an incident occurred by laws of nature which are determinable by physics.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.
How does this pertain tot he topic? Also we know that Lord of The Rings is false, given that the writer expresses it as fiction, and that no one believes that It is real. Also, you can go to tolikengateway for a complete list of major and minor contradictions in his books.


well, yup.
every one knows that Lord of the rings is not even true. But, only a few can believe that Bible is not even true.
What's the special about Bible ? As far as I know, there's no contradiction in Hindu holy books. Bible is just another holy book.....

You believe that Bible is a direct message from God. Since god is perfect, Bible is perfect. Why do you believe that Bible is a direct message from God ?

Bible doesn't supports almost everything what science supports..lol.
I can't understand, what's so special About Bible ?
The Hindu holy books we know are wrong. Simply a lack ######## or evidence.
The Bible is perfect, no contradiction. I would also advise you to look into Radio-Isotope dating, its  a fun subject.






may be Hindu Holy books are more ridiculous than Bible but they has no contradiction. And Hindu claims, They has evidence, their book is perfect, just like u.

I did not found that fun...

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:








I have a question.....Why do we need a God ?
Who or what created us?


So ? we should make an assumption that God created us ? with our current knowledge, we can not give a scientific answer. there are many unsolved mystery which may take another 1000 years to be answered. But, That doesn't means We should make an assumption of God.

God is only needed to answer some thing that we can't answer. Early primitive people created a god since they couldn't answer everything around them. If you discover how something works, Some certain laws are enough to understand that.....now, we created a God since we can't answer questions like "Who created the Universe".....we created the concept of God. it's nothing more than an illusion........

this universe may exits without a God. we do not need  a God to create a zero....... Laws of physics are enough to explain everything or will be one day. God is illusion.


 

 

Play both sides of the equation here. If we don't have the knowledge yet...then God is not out of the question.

Aarjan you are guessing...nothing more than a guess. You have no evidence of this happening.


Aarjan I have the answer, you don't. "In a thousand year's we'll figure it out or we will one day" Is again you guessing. You are simply using words to describe your opinion of the unforeseeable future.




 


We do not have the knowledge yet. So, We should make an assumption of God ??...I don't see any reason.

Btw, honestly, you do not have any evidence. If you had, u would have become mega famous by now.

I have the answer. U asked who created us.....We were created by an incident occurred by laws of nature which are determinable by physics.

I'm simply stating that since we are ignorant of this, we shouldn't EXclude the idea of a God or deity.

Many of my superiors are "mega famous".

Then, what created the laws of nature?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:








Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.
How does this pertain tot he topic? Also we know that Lord of The Rings is false, given that the writer expresses it as fiction, and that no one believes that It is real. Also, you can go to tolikengateway for a complete list of major and minor contradictions in his books.


well, yup.
every one knows that Lord of the rings is not even true. But, only a few can believe that Bible is not even true.
What's the special about Bible ? As far as I know, there's no contradiction in Hindu holy books. Bible is just another holy book.....

You believe that Bible is a direct message from God. Since god is perfect, Bible is perfect. Why do you believe that Bible is a direct message from God ?

Bible doesn't supports almost everything what science supports..lol.
I can't understand, what's so special About Bible ?
The Hindu holy books we know are wrong. Simply a lack ######## or evidence.
The Bible is perfect, no contradiction. I would also advise you to look into Radio-Isotope dating, its  a fun subject.



 


may be Hindu Holy books are more ridiculous than Bible but they has no contradiction. And Hindu claims, They has evidence, their book is perfect, just like u.

I did not found that fun...
find that* And just because they claim that, does not make them right. To me, it was fun.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.

There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.

Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Aarjan" wrote:










Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.
How does this pertain tot he topic? Also we know that Lord of The Rings is false, given that the writer expresses it as fiction, and that no one believes that It is real. Also, you can go to tolikengateway for a complete list of major and minor contradictions in his books.


well, yup.
every one knows that Lord of the rings is not even true. But, only a few can believe that Bible is not even true.
What's the special about Bible ? As far as I know, there's no contradiction in Hindu holy books. Bible is just another holy book.....

You believe that Bible is a direct message from God. Since god is perfect, Bible is perfect. Why do you believe that Bible is a direct message from God ?

Bible doesn't supports almost everything what science supports..lol.
I can't understand, what's so special About Bible ?
The Hindu holy books we know are wrong. Simply a lack ######## or evidence.
The Bible is perfect, no contradiction. I would also advise you to look into Radio-Isotope dating, its  a fun subject.



 


may be Hindu Holy books are more ridiculous than Bible but they has no contradiction. And Hindu claims, They has evidence, their book is perfect, just like u.

I did not found that fun...
find that* And just because they claim that, does not make them right. To me, it was fun.


You are telling this..??
Same Logic goes with you too.....

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.


There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.


Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Aarjan" wrote:












Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.
How does this pertain tot he topic? Also we know that Lord of The Rings is false, given that the writer expresses it as fiction, and that no one believes that It is real. Also, you can go to tolikengateway for a complete list of major and minor contradictions in his books.


well, yup.
every one knows that Lord of the rings is not even true. But, only a few can believe that Bible is not even true.
What's the special about Bible ? As far as I know, there's no contradiction in Hindu holy books. Bible is just another holy book.....

You believe that Bible is a direct message from God. Since god is perfect, Bible is perfect. Why do you believe that Bible is a direct message from God ?

Bible doesn't supports almost everything what science supports..lol.
I can't understand, what's so special About Bible ?
The Hindu holy books we know are wrong. Simply a lack ######## or evidence.
The Bible is perfect, no contradiction. I would also advise you to look into Radio-Isotope dating, its  a fun subject.



 


may be Hindu Holy books are more ridiculous than Bible but they has no contradiction. And Hindu claims, They has evidence, their book is perfect, just like u.

I did not found that fun...
find that* And just because they claim that, does not make them right. To me, it was fun.


You are telling this..??
Same Logic goes with you too.....
I know that.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.



There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.



Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.



There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.



Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


If God can be arrayed by physics, he has to be Natural.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.




There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.




Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.




There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.




Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


If God can be arrayed by physics, he has to be Natural.
Where is he arrayed by physics?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Boruto Fans in Movies posted by selina
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123