×
Back left
Back right

Is there any reason not to believe in God?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.





There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.





Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.




"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.





There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.





Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


If God can be arrayed by physics, he has to be Natural.
Where is he arrayed by physics?


since from my logic, I came to say that laws of nature are god...

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:








@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.






There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.






Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.






"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:








@ AlphaT- ur doing the opposite.






There are many Famous Atheist. Probably they would win in a war against famous Christians.






Oh, then. Okay then. Laws of nature are God, but since they can be arrayed by physics, God is natural.
Does that mean anything?
And you're guessing that God Is nature.


If God can be arrayed by physics, he has to be Natural.
Where is he arrayed by physics?


since from my logic, I came to say that laws of nature are god...
And your logic is?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

look up.

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aarjan" wrote:

look up.
I see a ceiling.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


look up.
I see a ceiling.


use that on ur pc screen.

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




look up.
I see a ceiling.


use that on ur pc screen.
You have said nothing about God being natural on this thread.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
yes there is,not having enough faith,disbelief,turning away,etc.

I live in America and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






look up.
I see a ceiling.


use that on ur pc screen.
You have said nothing about God being natural on this thread.


u said, "So u guess the nature is God"....

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:








look up.
I see a ceiling.


use that on ur pc screen.
You have said nothing about God being natural on this thread.


u said, "So u guess the nature is God"....
I'm asking you for an explanation of the statement that you said "God is Natural".


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Aarjan" wrote:










look up.
I see a ceiling.


use that on ur pc screen.
You have said nothing about God being natural on this thread.


u said, "So u guess the nature is God"....
I'm asking you for an explanation of the statement that you said "God is Natural".


I gave u one some days ago...we have debated more than once...

the rest is silence 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity