Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If god didn't want Adam and Eve to sin why did he leave the tempting fruit of the forbidden tree out n the open and in reach...couldn't he have put it in the middle of an island in the middle f nowhere and out of reach..
...and why can sin feel pleasurable 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Another question to ask is why would God create us if he already knew we would sin

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:

Thumb

It could've been to teach us to resist temptations for the good of ourselves.

Helloooo.

Posted By:

Default girl

"jackrabbit259" wrote:

It could've been to teach us to resist temptations for the good of ourselves.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

no  o.o

Posted By:

Thumb

I always asked this question to myself.I got the answer from a women she said God wanted us to choose weather we want to live or die.But Adam and Eve choose death.I still don't understand why God created us if he knew that we would sin.

Posted By:

Thumb

Ibelieve God gave us the freedom of choice, and with that choice came the choice whether or not to sin. 

Helloooo.

Posted By:

Thumb

God doesn't want us to sin, but He wanted to give us a choice. Look at it from God's perspective. He was just sitting there forever in darkness, doing nothing. So one day He decides to do something. He already knows what's going to happen but if I were Him, I know I would be bored. And so He made everything and gave Adam and Eve a choice. God wanted to give us a choice and do what we were supposed to do because we want to not because we had to.  smile

Posted By:

Thumb

"AveFaytheC" wrote:

God doesn't want us to sin, but He wanted to give us a choice. Look at it from God's perspective. He was just sitting there forever in darkness, doing nothing. So one day He decides to do something. He already knows what's going to happen but if I were Him, I know I would be bored. And so He made everything and gave Adam and Eve a choice. God wanted to give us a choice and do what we were supposed to do because we want to not because we had to.  smile

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Idk

♥~You're perfect the way you are! ~♥
~~ Stand Up For What Youu Belive In Even If That Means Standing Alone ~~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity