Back left
Back right

Can u believe in the work of Jesus but.not god

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can u believe in the work and miracles of Jesus but not the work of god and that he created the universe, the earth, Adam and Eve stuff like that?!


I Support Equal Rights


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Seeing as Jesus is God, I'm not sure how that'd work. That's an interesting question. Can you elaborate a bit?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 474

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Seeing as Jesus is God, I'm not sure how that'd work. That's an interesting question. Can you elaborate a bit?
What are you talking about? Jesus is the son of God.

sig


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Evea" wrote:

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Seeing as Jesus is God, I'm not sure how that'd work. That's an interesting question. Can you elaborate a bit?
What are you talking about? Jesus is the son of God.
Read John 10:30, John 1:1. Remeber the Trinity? Tell me what you think about those verses.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
U,mmmmm....can u go against the belief  that god created the universe and human beings...but still beilive Jesus was the son of god and could preform miricals 


I Support Equal Rights


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 87

No, but it is an interesting question

Remember...When life knocks you down to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Turtle52" wrote:

U,mmmmm....can u go against the belief  that god created the universe and human beings...but still beilive Jesus was the son of god and could preform miricals 
How can you believe he is the son of god if you don't believe in god?  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 87

Good point dovakiin

Remember...When life knocks you down to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"dovakiin " wrote:



"Turtle52" wrote:


U,mmmmm....can u go against the belief  that god created the universe and human beings...but still beilive Jesus was the son of god and could preform miricals 
How can you believe he is the son of god if you don't believe in god?  

i don't know I'm tired and confused  Tired


I Support Equal Rights


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity