Back left
Back right

Can u believe in the work of Jesus but not God??

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can u believe in the work and miracles of Jesus but not the work of god and that he created the universe, the earth, Adam and Eve stuff like that??

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

I'm pretty sure you can believe whatever you want. There aren't any rules, that I know of at least??

My Art

Posted By:

Thumb

I see Jesus as a philosopher, not a miracle worker. And God, not to be disrespectful, but I don't know if he is real or not. Yes, medical breakthroughs can count as a miracle, but yet, why are there bombings and massacres if God has a plan? I don't understand.

Posted By:

Thumb
I thought Jesus was a smart guy with wise words we can all listen to, but who did he pray to? Himself?
I have a hard time believing Jesus is God, sorry.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
you can believe in the message that he carries and his philosophies, eg hatred for love of wealth (rich young man, widow's offering etc), but not in his miracles without believing in a higher diety

:^)

Posted By:

Thumb

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

I thought Jesus was a smart guy with wise words we can all listen to, but who did he pray to? Himself?

I have a hard time believing Jesus is God, sorry.

Same

Posted By:

Thumb
I dont believe Jesus Thing is that people believed him cuz he walk on earth..Tho he wasn't a god.*I dont really believe in Jesus.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity