×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Is there any truth behind Adam and Eve being the first human beings to exist?? 


I Support Equal Rights


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

There's not any truth Behind Religious Dogmas. . .

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
##### the secular view, and focus on the science. Of course we had to come from two people.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It is preposterous to propose that the entirety of the human race has gone from 2 people to 7 billion with all the differences we see between individuals today, especially with a global flood bringing the population down to a handful as recently as a few thousand years ago, which you would also probably believe if you already believed the story of Adam and Eve. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

It is preposterous to propose that the entirety of the human race has gone from 2 people to 7 billion with all the differences we see between individuals today, especially with a global flood bringing the population down to a handful as recently as a few thousand years ago, which you would also probably believe if you already believed the story of Adam and Eve. 
How so?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock


"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:




It is preposterous to propose that the entirety of the human race has gone from 2 people to 7 billion with all the differences we see between individuals today, especially with a global flood bringing the population down to a handful as recently as a few thousand years ago, which you would also probably believe if you already believed the story of Adam and Eve. 
How so?


We have records of flourishing civilizations all over, China, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Babylon from 2OOO-25OO BC, which, presumably the flood would have occurred somewhere in that period. There's no signs of any complete collapses of civilization during this period, that you would surely see had there actually been a global flood that wiped out everything. 

And, in species that we have seen bottlenecks that have repopulated, the cheetah is a good example lets use that, we see very low genetic variability. However, we wouldn't even know that it were very low variability had there been a flood because everything would have experienced this bottleneck and all species would have similarly low genetic variability... but we don't. 

The rapid influx of fresh water from the rain would have surely killed all the saltwater fish with the changes in salinity, pH, and other water factors.

The introduction of all the species back into a planet with just two of each wouldn't work, the predators would quickly eat all their prey, and then die of starvation with little left to eat. Life wouldn't last very long being reintroduced like that. 



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






It is preposterous to propose that the entirety of the human race has gone from 2 people to 7 billion with all the differences we see between individuals today, especially with a global flood bringing the population down to a handful as recently as a few thousand years ago, which you would also probably believe if you already believed the story of Adam and Eve. 
How so?


We have records of flourishing civilizations all over, China, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Babylon from 2OOO-25OO BC, which, presumably the flood would have occurred somewhere in that period. There's no signs of any complete collapses of civilization during this period, that you would surely see had there actually been a global flood that wiped out everything. 

And, in species that we have seen bottlenecks that have repopulated, the cheetah is a good example lets use that, we see very low genetic variability. However, we wouldn't even know that it were very low variability had there been a flood because everything would have experienced this bottleneck and all species would have similarly low genetic variability... but we don't. 

The rapid influx of fresh water from the rain would have surely killed all the saltwater fish with the changes in salinity, pH, and other water factors.

The introduction of all the species back into a planet with just two of each wouldn't work, the predators would quickly eat all their prey, and then die of starvation with little left to eat. Life wouldn't last very long being reintroduced like that. 




The flood happened about 12 thousand years ago.

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 7

Well the human race would have gone extinct if it started from two people. If Adam and Eve had kids, their kids would need to have kids with each other. Horrible things happen when you do that.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity