Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 165

I'm Mormon, anyone else?

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 3251

Hello. I'm not Mormon, but I'd like to know how Mormon's think one obtains salvation. What does Mormonism say a person should do to go to Heaven? And I know there's the Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price, but you believe the Bible as well, correct?


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 9211

Um.......Sorry but what's a Mormon?

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 9211

"Theocrat" wrote:

get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 9211

"Theocrat" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






"Theocrat" wrote:




get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?


i can't tell you everything about it, but one thing they believe is that people with black skin were actually cursed by God for not aligning with either lucifer or christ

they also believe that humans can become gods when they die 


wow...ok... So i would be cursed? that sucks. And human turning into gods? well it's there religion. A bit racist for me.  

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 165

"shae508" wrote:



"Theocrat" wrote:






"shae508" wrote:









"Theocrat" wrote:






get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?


i can't tell you everything about it, but one thing they believe is that people with black skin were actually cursed by God for not aligning with either lucifer or christ

they also believe that humans can become gods when they die 


wow...ok... So i would be cursed? that sucks. And human turning into gods? well it's there religion. A bit racist for me.  

That is NOT what we believe and you shouldn't believe people like that because they don't know what they are talking about. There is a story told that there were a group of people who didn't follow God and would kill and do all sorts of bad things to the people who did believe and follow God. In order to identify who those people were, they were turned the actual color black to match their hearts. It is not a reflection of today. That was only then and it was a representation of a "black" heart because that's just what people associate a dark heart with.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






"Theocrat" wrote:









"shae508" wrote:












"Theocrat" wrote:








get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?


i can't tell you everything about it, but one thing they believe is that people with black skin were actually cursed by God for not aligning with either lucifer or christ

they also believe that humans can become gods when they die 


wow...ok... So i would be cursed? that sucks. And human turning into gods? well it's there religion. A bit racist for me.  

That is NOT what we believe and you shouldn't believe people like that because they don't know what they are talking about. There is a story told that there were a group of people who didn't follow God and would kill and do all sorts of bad things to the people who did believe and follow God. In order to identify who those people were, they were turned the actual color black to match their hearts. It is not a reflection of today. That was only then and it was a representation of a "black" heart because that's just what people associate a dark heart with.


So my heart is black and I'm a bad person. Oh. Cool religion. 

....


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 165

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Hello. I'm not Mormon, but I'd like to know how Mormon's think one obtains salvation. What does Mormonism say a person should do to go to Heaven? And I know there's the Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price, but you believe the Bible as well, correct?


We believe that the Bible is true so long as it is translated correctly because there are many different interpretations out there. We believe that one obtains salvation by the way they live their lives but also if they accept God in the next life. There are three places we believe we will be after we are all resurrected and part of that is decided on the things we did in our earth life. We also do baptisms and other covenants for the dead so that they have those done and all they have to do is accept it. They don't have to accept it, but they can.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 165

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:






"shae508" wrote:









"Theocrat" wrote:












"shae508" wrote:















"Theocrat" wrote:










get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?


i can't tell you everything about it, but one thing they believe is that people with black skin were actually cursed by God for not aligning with either lucifer or christ

they also believe that humans can become gods when they die 


wow...ok... So i would be cursed? that sucks. And human turning into gods? well it's there religion. A bit racist for me.  

That is NOT what we believe and you shouldn't believe people like that because they don't know what they are talking about. There is a story told that there were a group of people who didn't follow God and would kill and do all sorts of bad things to the people who did believe and follow God. In order to identify who those people were, they were turned the actual color black to match their hearts. It is not a reflection of today. That was only then and it was a representation of a "black" heart because that's just what people associate a dark heart with.


So my heart is black and I'm a bad person. Oh. Cool religion. 



It was THEN because of how horrible they were to the people. Life was way different then and those people who were persecuting were doing really evil things. 

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 9211

"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






"Theocrat" wrote:









"shae508" wrote:












"Theocrat" wrote:








get out of this ridiculous religion as soon as you can, it's actually pretty scary


What is it?


i can't tell you everything about it, but one thing they believe is that people with black skin were actually cursed by God for not aligning with either lucifer or christ

they also believe that humans can become gods when they die 


wow...ok... So i would be cursed? that sucks. And human turning into gods? well it's there religion. A bit racist for me.  

That is NOT what we believe and you shouldn't believe people like that because they don't know what they are talking about. There is a story told that there were a group of people who didn't follow God and would kill and do all sorts of bad things to the people who did believe and follow God. In order to identify who those people were, they were turned the actual color black to match their hearts. It is not a reflection of today. That was only then and it was a representation of a "black" heart because that's just what people associate a dark heart with.


oh ok.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 00:26:32 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:19:50 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:16:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:10:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:31:23 -0800

- 2017-11-20 21:05:46 -0800

- 2017-11-20 21:02:45 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:53:35 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-18 07:23:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:56:06 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 23:37:15 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:49 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:02:19 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:31 -0800