x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Why do I feel like this!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:



"TearsInTheRain" wrote:




"RainbowRockstar" wrote:


First of all, nothing can PROVE that the big bang happened.


The Big Bang is a fact, it's already been proven, hence why it's a scientific theory. 
If the big bang really happened, then how can Earth be so perfect? Perfect atmosphere, magnetosphere, land, tilt, rotational period, distance from the Sun, etc. You're telling me everything about Earth just "happened" to be perfect and it just "happened" to be the only planet in the universe able to contain life. Only God could create such a perfect planet.
are you really repeating what you just said? no the earth isnt the only perfect planet, silly 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 833
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

If the big bang really happened, then how can Earth be so perfect?


These two things have no relation. You're suggesting that the Big Bang's occurrence disproves God (it doesn't), and that if the Big Bang were to occur, then a planet as perfect as the Earth (it isn't perfect) couldn't possibly be made to support life. There's simply no reason for this to be the case, and your argument is identical in principle to the intelligent design argument of irreducible complexity, which argues that some things found in biology, like the human eye, are too complex to have been naturally evolved over time, so they must have been created by an intelligent being such as God.

Without actual evidence of such a being intervening, you have to go with what is known. In this case, it's that Earth was created through the process of accretion billions of years following the Big Bang, and eventually life was formed without any form of divine intervention. That is what is known and accepted by the scientific community to be true. It doesn't matter how perfect something looks. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 292
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Ok no one bully me for this because this takes guts to say but...I hate religion! For years people have been beaten up for being gay and christians have bad mouthed other religions. I am sick of it. This surprises me because I am not a racist person! I respect other cultures but this has just got too much.I am starting to hate christianity. I will make a list of reasons right here.


1. How they congratulate you on worshipping false gods if you are another religion.


2. How they hate gays and beat them up. I have heard People in my class having talks about beating up gay famous people.


3. How they think that god made the world it has been proven that the big bang made the world not a human.So whenever you spell god or jesus with a lower case letter they get upset.


4. When you question gods existence they do the look at the sky thing.


Please don't bully me for this.

I don't mean to be rude but well I'm Jewish and we have sorta the same kinda thing going on response the the four reasons

1. Jews and Christians have the same God and different beliefs so we worship in same but different ways

2. They don't beat gays up but just want to and Jews are much more respectful to gays

3. God did make the world and he is in fact not human. and God and Jesus is supposed to be capitalized because they are as we say superior or something along those lines.

4. I didn't even know they did that

I AGAIN don't wanna seem rude but that's the way life is and we all just gotta except that

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.


Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
Member since:
November 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1736
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Ok no one bully me for this because this takes guts to say but...I hate religion! For years people have been beaten up for being gay and christians have bad mouthed other religions. I am sick of it. This surprises me because I am not a racist person! I respect other cultures but this has just got too much.I am starting to hate christianity. I will make a list of reasons right here.


1. How they congratulate you on worshipping false gods if you are another religion.


2. How they hate gays and beat them up. I have heard People in my class having talks about beating up gay famous people.


3. How they think that god made the world it has been proven that the big bang made the world not a human.So whenever you spell god or jesus with a lower case letter they get upset.


4. When you question gods existence they do the look at the sky thing.


Please don't bully me for this.

"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:

Ok no one bully me for this because this takes guts to say but...I hate religion! For years people have been beaten up for being gay and christians have bad mouthed other religions. I am sick of it. This surprises me because I am not a racist person! I respect other cultures but this has just got too much.I am starting to hate christianity. I will make a list of reasons right here.


1. How they congratulate you on worshipping false gods if you are another religion.


2. How they hate gays and beat them up. I have heard People in my class having talks about beating up gay famous people.


3. How they think that god made the world it has been proven that the big bang made the world not a human.So whenever you spell god or jesus with a lower case letter they get upset.


4. When you question gods existence they do the look at the sky thing.


Please don't bully me for this.


I completely understand  where you are coming from. Don't stop reading this after I say this, I'm a Christian. Yes I am a Christian but I would never even dream of beating someone up or hate someone because of who they like. No I don't think being gay is okay but no one who is gay should ever be treated badly. In fact, my cousin is gay. I don't agree with her choice but I still treat her like a normal human being. I don't hate other religions at all. I understand their reasons for believing what they believe even if I don't think the same way. On the third reason you put I think you said that the big bang was proven. The big bang is a famous theory but it  has not been proven. And number four, I have actually never heard of the look at the sky thing...

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.


Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
Member since:
November 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1736
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:



"IhascupquakeJR" wrote:


Ok no one bully me for this because this takes guts to say but...I hate religion! For years people have been beaten up for being gay and christians have bad mouthed other religions. I am sick of it. This surprises me because I am not a racist person! I respect other cultures but this has just got too much.I am starting to hate christianity. I will make a list of reasons right here.



1. How they congratulate you on worshipping false gods if you are another religion.



2. How they hate gays and beat them up. I have heard People in my class having talks about beating up gay famous people.



3. How they think that god made the world it has been proven that the big bang made the world not a human.So whenever you spell god or jesus with a lower case letter they get upset.



4. When you question gods existence they do the look at the sky thing.



Please don't bully me for this.
1. What on earth are you talking about?
2. We do not "hate" people, we are just trying to help them.
3. Wow... So many things wrong with this one. First of all, nothing can PROVE that the big bang happened. Second, God is not a human. Third, one of the reasons you should capitalize Jesus is because it is His name. You're supposed to capitalize the first letter in names. The other reason is because He is our Savior.
4. Once again, what on earth are you talking about?


@RainbowRockstar I get that you're a Christian, I am too, and I get that you don't think the same way @IhascupquakeJR but a rude response like that was uncalled for.

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.


Posted By:
IhascupquakeJR
IhascupquakeJR
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 115
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Guys I wasn't trying to upset anyone. The person who said something about how beating up gays is helping them is very rude. I am sorry but you my friend fit my famous metaphor "you are like a little girl who thinks that if she jams her fingers in her ears and shouts lalala she will block out anything she doesn't want to hear." Thank you for trashing my point of view. Now I know why everyone hates my views.

Hipster, Geek, Feminist, Tomboy, Nerd, Daredevil,
Crazy,Cool,Foodie,Weird

Gay

Gay is ok

Stewie


Posted By:
IhascupquakeJR
IhascupquakeJR
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 115
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Rocksy, my grandparents are Jews and even though I don,t really believe in their beliefs I still worship with them because Jews have endured so many hardships.

Hipster, Geek, Feminist, Tomboy, Nerd, Daredevil,
Crazy,Cool,Foodie,Weird

Gay

Gay is ok

Stewie


1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

whats is your fav color and why?

Chat room!! 13-17 yrs old!

whats is your fav color and why?

whats is your fav color and why?

Roast Me.

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Shawn mendes

What is your favorite McDonalds sauce?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games