Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
once upon a time a desert dweller found several hallucinatory narcotics and then decided to write a book about his experiences

during his hallucinations a figure called gawd who claimed to be the overlord of time and space told the desert dweller to write about all of gawd's orders for humankind, and create a book containing all of his questionable opinions.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This delusional man become the oldest man to live on Earth, because The Bible was written over the span of hundreds and hundreds of years.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Anarcho_Federalist" wrote:

once upon a time a desert dweller found several hallucinatory narcotics and then decided to write a book about his experiences

during his hallucinations a figure called gawd who claimed to be the overlord of time and space told the desert dweller to write about all of gawd's orders for humankind, and create a book containing all of his questionable opinions.

yeah i can tell from your name that you're a real genius m8

*tips fedora* 

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sounds like you found a pretty good amount of those narcotics, friend. 

Please, please pray for religious vocations.

"Christus A.O.M.P.S. Defendit"

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

C.S.S.M.L.N.D.S.M.D

Domine meus, fiat voluntas tua sicut in cælo et in terra.

Ora pro nobis sancta Dei Genetrix, ut digni
efficiamor promissionibus Christi.
Summorum Pontificum

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

I want some of those narcotics.

My Art

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

...you do realize that the bible was written over a span of hundreds of years, right? You should do some research before posting stuff like this.

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity