Back left
Back right
Posted 20 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"angel_baby13" wrote:

John 14:9 clearly explains that the man who has seen Jesus, has indeed seen God. How can we not believe Jesus is God when he himself declares it. Not only that but the book of Luke records when Jesus was baptized After he came out of the water, there was a voice from heaven (God) declaring that Jesus is his son. The son is of the Father so the Son, Jesus, is the Father.

That doesn't make any sense. Yes, the son is of the Father. That does not mean the son is the father.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted 20 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"wolfgirl177" wrote:

Technically yes because the Holy Trinity is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and Jesus is the son, one of the parts, so yes, He is God 

The bible says they are one, but three at the same time so no, God is not Jesus. The bible says God sent his son down to guide the people of the world. Who made Mary pregnant? God did. Jesus is the son of God and they are seperate and they are whole. This may be difficult for you to wrap your head around, but it is true.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted 20 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lora177" wrote:

There is something called The Trinity. Its a triangle that says Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Together they are god. Jesus is the Son, therefore in a way he is god.

Yes, in a way. But you cannot say Jesus is God.

Posted 2 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Okay, so this is a little confusing but stay with me here. I will be using BIble verses to back me up.smile

Simple Answer: Yes

Complex answer:
 Jesus is both God and man.
Explanation: Jesus is God because he was in heaven ruling, before he was born. But Jesus is also man because he came down to earth and had to live like a man.
Verses:
"And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the ant###########ich you heard was coming and now is in the world already. -John4:3 ESV
"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the ########### -2 John 1:7 ESV

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Jesus had once said, "I and the Father are one," so I believe that Jesus is God. I don't believe that it is due to Christ and Yahweh being of the same essence, but because Yahweh dropped the mantle of "God" and left Christ to be the new "God." So, in my logic, Christ and Yahweh are one in power and position, but not in being. Once, Christ even said that he was the one on the clouds who had come to see Yahweh as he was going to speak in heaven, as mentioned in one of the prophetic texts of the Old Testament. Those are my thoughts and beyond on the subject.

House blowing up builds character.

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Gnomes06" wrote:

Okay, so this is a little confusing but stay with me here. I will be using BIble verses to back me up.smile

Simple Answer: Yes

Complex answer:

Jesus is both God and man.

Explanation: Jesus is God because he was in heaven ruling, before he was born. But Jesus is also man because he came down to earth and had to live like a man.

Verses:

"And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the ant###########ich you heard was coming and now is in the world already. -John4:3 ESV

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the ########### -2 John 1:7 ESV

The passage that you quote says not that God is Jesus, but that Jesus COMES from God. If you wish to create an  argument based upon a book,  read the book and/or passage first, word by word. Thank you for your time.

House blowing up builds character.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity