x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Is jesus God?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →
Posted By:
Isabellax
Isabellax
Member since:
January 2017
Status:
Offline

Posts: 56
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

you're very welcome Wink

No, Jesus isn't 'God in human form' because God is his father. It is because God is omnipotent and can do anything. Jesus is the same. He came back alive from the dead. Some people believe that there's a second life after this one, but Jesus didn't even reincarnate into something else. He just came back as himself. I'm sure most of you have lost someone & they haven't magically appeared back on Earth a day later. This has only occured with Jesus. Therefore, he shares an aspect of God. Surely he must be omnipotent if he can perform such things as these??
If he wasn't *powerful* like God then he wouldn't have been able to do that.

Personally, I don't really know what I believe in. I'm an agnostic. I think that some of God's and Jesus' story seems very unlikely...but I also find it weird that a 'Big Bang' created the universe.

 

 

!!


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10831
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

"Isabellax" wrote:


you're very welcome Wink



No, Jesus isn't 'God in human form' because God is his father. It is because God is omnipotent and can do anything. Jesus is the same. He came back alive from the dead. Some people believe that there's a second life after this one, but Jesus didn't even reincarnate into something else. He just came back as himself. I'm sure most of you have lost someone & they haven't magically appeared back on Earth a day later. This has only occured with Jesus. Therefore, he shares an aspect of God. Surely he must be omnipotent if he can perform such things as these??

If he wasn't *powerful* like God then he wouldn't have been able to do that.



Personally, I don't really know what I believe in. I'm an agnostic. I think that some of God's and Jesus' story seems very unlikely...but I also find it weird that a 'Big Bang' created the universe.



 



 

That's Arianism, Patrick! 

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and that The Father is also God. They are two distinct persons of one being. 


Posted By:
Error44
Error44
Member since:
August 2016
Status:
Offline

Posts: 143
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Isabellax" wrote:


you're very welcome Wink



No, Jesus isn't 'God in human form' because God is his father. It is because God is omnipotent and can do anything. Jesus is the same. He came back alive from the dead. Some people believe that there's a second life after this one, but Jesus didn't even reincarnate into something else. He just came back as himself. I'm sure most of you have lost someone & they haven't magically appeared back on Earth a day later. This has only occured with Jesus. Therefore, he shares an aspect of God. Surely he must be omnipotent if he can perform such things as these??

If he wasn't *powerful* like God then he wouldn't have been able to do that.



Personally, I don't really know what I believe in. I'm an agnostic. I think that some of God's and Jesus' story seems very unlikely...but I also find it weird that a 'Big Bang' created the universe.



 



 

That's Arianism, Patrick! 

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and that The Father is also God. They are two distinct persons of one being. 

How can Jesus be a God when Adam is in the same position?
God is the one , not two things from one being.

When you say two , it means they are different , if not they are one.

But I think Adam is more closer to God than Jessus , because he didn't have even a human as a mother or father but Jesus's mother was a human.

As we know, Christianity believes that God has a son and he is jessus.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10831
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

"Error44" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:




"Isabellax" wrote:





you're very welcome Wink







No, Jesus isn't 'God in human form' because God is his father. It is because God is omnipotent and can do anything. Jesus is the same. He came back alive from the dead. Some people believe that there's a second life after this one, but Jesus didn't even reincarnate into something else. He just came back as himself. I'm sure most of you have lost someone & they haven't magically appeared back on Earth a day later. This has only occured with Jesus. Therefore, he shares an aspect of God. Surely he must be omnipotent if he can perform such things as these??



If he wasn't *powerful* like God then he wouldn't have been able to do that.







Personally, I don't really know what I believe in. I'm an agnostic. I think that some of God's and Jesus' story seems very unlikely...but I also find it weird that a 'Big Bang' created the universe.







 







 


That's Arianism, Patrick! 

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and that The Father is also God. They are two distinct persons of one being. 

How can Jesus be a God when Adam is in the same position?
God is the one , not two things from one being.
 
When you say two , it means they are different , if not they are one.
 
But I think Adam is more closer to God than Jessus , because he didn't have even a human as a mother or father but Jesus's mother was a human.
 
As we know, Christianity believes that God has a son and he is jessus.
Adam is not in the same position. Adam is a mortal creation of God, while Jesus IS God. 

And Christianity believes that God The Father has a Son, and He is Jesus. You're making the mistake that The Father is the same as God, when in reality The Father is one person of God. 


Posted By:
Girlscome123
Girlscome123
Member since:
August 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

"Error44" wrote:



"Girlscome123" wrote:




"Error44" wrote:








"AlphaT" wrote:










"Girlscome123" wrote:




i don't believe Jesus ever lived or a loving god would burden another with someone else sins. i do however believe that there is a holy mother and a holy father  named Shyla (mother) and Shelon(the father). Shyla controls the weather and your emoshions. Shelon protects you and tells you what to do 
So...you can't believe in a loving God who died for you.....but you can believe in a weather mommy? 
Hey, please respect, I expected more from you.
 
Well, first I have to say that what is the point of loving a God who couldn't do something when he was in the sky and he became a human to help the people, he could not persuade a human to be prophet?
He couldn't do that?
2, I want to know the God that you are talking about is not able to do all of the things in 1 form and he needs to change his forms???
 
Thank you .
 


sheyla and shelon are able to come down to earth if they wish and are able to change form but they tend to speak to you from up in the sky so yes there abile to be in more then one form but generaly only use one
 

Doesn't that mean your God needs two or some forms???
I can't persuade myself to believe a God who is not needless .
 
no it means that they have the ability to but they dont tend so for instents if it came to a time when there  form now doesn't work they can change it but tat time has not happened.

TAYLER


Posted By:
wowie
wowie
Member since:
October 2016
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago
yes.....

dolikie


Posted By:
Girlscome123
Girlscome123
Member since:
August 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 1 month ago

"wowie" wrote:

yes.....
yes To what

TAYLER


Posted By:
Rose678
Rose678
Member since:
March 2017
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 2 days ago
Well it is obvious you have done extensive research and know a lot about Greek and Hebrew, but I firmly believe that Jesus Christ was the literal Son of God. See Matthew 1: 20-23

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

The Weird Chitty Chat

The Weird Chitty Chat

The Weird Chitty Chat

IM TRIGGERED

The Weird Chitty Chat

The Weird Chitty Chat

IM TRIGGERED

The She-demon (A Bendy and the ink Machine...

The She-demon (A Bendy and the ink Machine...

Are you Innocent or Guilty?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games