x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Why believe in God?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →
Posted By:
jake495
jake495
Member since:
June 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 74
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 4 days ago

"Tennis123" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:








"H3LLSCRIVVER" wrote:




I'm not talking about natural disasters I'm talking about murder and other things....I'm not going to debate my opinions with you. I'm an atheist and proud.
Too proud of your lack of belief to put it to the test? You're starting to sound like @Tennis123


thats rude. you better check the forum rules
one to talk

"You'll never be the man your mom is".


Posted By:
Modernicide
Modernicide
Member since:
September 2017
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 4 days ago
Religion is important, I stay away from Abrahamic Religions but based Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, and Asatru are all great, important pieces of history and culture, also religion can help build ones spiritual self however not everyone has ascended metaphysically.

My life goal is to give 100 Ipads to Syrian refugees living in Paris. #Lifegoals

Stay wokeaf


Posted By:
jake495
jake495
Member since:
June 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 74
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 4 days ago

"Tennis123" wrote:

[



1. how did you come to the conclusion that everything that begins to exist has a cause?










  how do u explain how u were born, smart guy?

"You'll never be the man your mom is".


Posted By:
Tennis123
Tennis123
Member since:
March 2016
Status:
Offline

Posts: 191
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 3 days ago

"jake495" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:


[







1. how did you come to the conclusion that everything that begins to exist has a cause?



















 
  how do u explain how u were born, smart guy?



so because my birth had a cause, everything does? good counterargument man, i can tell you're just too intelligent for me.

Posted By:
Tennis123
Tennis123
Member since:
March 2016
Status:
Offline

Posts: 191
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 3 days ago

"jake495" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:








"AlphaT" wrote:


















"H3LLSCRIVVER" wrote:








I'm not talking about natural disasters I'm talking about murder and other things....I'm not going to debate my opinions with you. I'm an atheist and proud.
Too proud of your lack of belief to put it to the test? You're starting to sound like @Tennis123


thats rude. you better check the forum rules
one to talk
 

it was a joke and because they told me to check the forum rules for being rude or something so i did the same thing. again you're such a genius man.

Posted By:
EntityoftheVoid
EntityoftheVoid
Member since:
September 2017
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted 3 days ago
Sorry if this is a bit late (like by 5 months XD) but lets think about gravity for a second. Earth has 9.807 m/s (squared) of gravity, whilst Jupiter has 24.79 m/s (squared) of gravity. As you can see, Jupiter has MORE gravity than Earth, showing that gravity is NOT all the same (duh) and that the larger something is, the more gravity it has. Although we can jump, and birds can fly, both must come down, and both are projected by a force. Therefore, your point was under-thought.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Paladins

HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?

Paladins

Farewell countdown starts !

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

Farewell countdown starts !

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

Farewell countdown starts !

The Backwards Story

Latest Videos

Play Online Games