Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
fight fight fight

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Not trying to hurt somebody's feelings, but I agree with you. I myself am an atheist.

Earlier human beings thought that there was somebody who controlled the world and this resulted in the existence of God. But we are not early human beings. Today science has developed much to agree with the existence of God.

I'm really sorry if I did hurt your feelings. This is my belief and I'm not trying enforce this upon you.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SuperhitArtemis005" wrote:

Not trying to hurt somebody's feelings, but I agree with you. I myself am an atheist.

Earlier human beings thought that there was somebody who controlled the world and this resulted in the existence of God. But we are not early human beings. Today science has developed much to agree with the existence of God.

I'm really sorry if I did hurt your feelings. This is my belief and I'm not trying enforce this upon you.

did you mean Todays science has developed too much to agree with the existence of god?

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Tennis123" wrote:

"SuperhitArtemis005" wrote:

did you mean Todays science has developed too much to agree with the existence of god?
Yes, I am

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity