Back left
Back right
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Dinosnore" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

"getreal62" wrote:

you all are wrong lmao its not even caused because of hormones hahahaha get ur facts right kidz

can you prove this????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why are you asking for proof if you haven't shown any proof yourself?

basic logic for the win

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Dinosnore" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

"getreal62" wrote:

you all are wrong lmao its not even caused because of hormones hahahaha get ur facts right kidz

I have given sufficient scientific evidence to prove my point. you are simply being foolish and not realizing that you must respect ones opinion and belief which no one seems to be doing to me. I have been fair and just towards gays. you can go back and check, but have been  discriminated and backed into a corner. I have read books by former soviet scientists on the matter but it appears that no one seems to want to rationalize or listen what i have to say. so go ahead, go live in your own delusional world. This is not me giving up on my opinion. this is me wondering what the world has come to and why the word wants to criticize ones who do not agree with gays? must we all believe what the majority believes? is this truly what the world has come too? and do not give me the " I am Just arguing" card OK. its past that. you have forced me into a corner since there is no "True scientific evidence" to gays we must have theory's and this is mine (EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE). I believe in the scientific research of the soviet union. is that so Bad?
I know that when someone voices there opinion opposed to gays, a small group of people have alarms going off in there head and that is just wrong. now that those against gays are the minority, people are just discriminating against them like they did to gays before. now if you are to selfish and idiotic to realize this then so be it. but if you want to have a  rational discussion than I would be happy to.  

i apologize for the speech.     

what th'e

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coolderp11" wrote:

"Dinosnore" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

"getreal62" wrote:

I have given sufficient scientific evidence to prove my point. you are simply being foolish and not realizing that you must respect ones opinion and belief which no one seems to be doing to me. I have been fair and just towards gays. you can go back and check, but have been  discriminated and backed into a corner. I have read books by former soviet scientists on the matter but it appears that no one seems to want to rationalize or listen what i have to say. so go ahead, go live in your own delusional world. This is not me giving up on my opinion. this is me wondering what the world has come to and why the word wants to criticize ones who do not agree with gays? must we all believe what the majority believes? is this truly what the world has come too? and do not give me the " I am Just arguing" card OK. its past that. you have forced me into a corner since there is no "True scientific evidence" to gays we must have theory's and this is mine (EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE). I believe in the scientific research of the soviet union. is that so Bad?
I know that when someone voices there opinion opposed to gays, a small group of people have alarms going off in there head and that is just wrong. now that those against gays are the minority, people are just discriminating against them like they did to gays before. now if you are to selfish and idiotic to realize this then so be it. but if you want to have a  rational discussion than I would be happy to.  

you seem to have a victim complex. 

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coolderp11" wrote:

No... You haven't given any proof at all... I literally said "I can't find anything on google that supports that research (maybe I just dont know what to look for but if you can find something please let me know what to search to find it)." in one of my other posts (page 6). Anybody can say there's research on any number of things, but that doesn't mean it's true. That's why I asked where I could read it. 

"I think homosexuality is wrong" is an opinion.

"There's proof that homosexuality is wrong (not your exact words)" is not an opinion, it's being said like a fact. 

I don't care what your opinions are, I only care about the facts. I want to know where to find those facts myself. That has nothing to do with respect.  I'm 100% open to changing my mind if I can get all the information to read for myself, not just believe what people are saying because they  say  there's research. I want to have an informed opinion. 

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yes if someone is gay then they have the right to be gay

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Dinosnore" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

No... You haven't given any proof at all... I literally said "I can't find anything on google that supports that research (maybe I just dont know what to look for but if you can find something please let me know what to search to find it)." in one of my other posts (page 6). Anybody can say there's research on any number of things, but that doesn't mean it's true. That's why I asked where I could read it. 

"I think homosexuality is wrong" is an opinion.

"There's proof that homosexuality is wrong (not your exact words)" is not an opinion, it's being said like a fact. 

I don't care what your opinions are, I only care about the facts. I want to know where to find those facts myself. That has nothing to do with respect.  I'm 100% open to changing my mind if I can get all the information to read for myself, not just believe what people are saying because they  say  there's research. I want to have an informed opinion. 

httpFrustrated/www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/homosexuality-may-be-caused-chemical-modifications-dna  here you can copy and paste it into google. and Dna is directly linked to hormones        httpsFrustrated/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC224261/
there is this good enough?  

what th'e

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

yep its ok

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

of course it's OK, love is love, no matter what gender

a signature

Posted 12 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I completely, wholeheartedly disagree with gay marriages. It is one 100% wrong, as God made us to be two different genders and for people of the opposite sex to marry. If He thought it was ok for 2 guys or 2 women to marry then He might have given Adam a guy to marry, instead he created Eve, and both Adam and Eve were physically connected, Eve being made up around one of Adam's rib bones. I fully reccomend you to find someone you love of the opposite sex. God has a plan for you.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity