Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes, i do believe in God, and respect those who dont too. I know its not this post, but i cant find it. but there was a debate, my last post wasnt polite, which i apologise for, but they were asking, but then who created God, and who created that God, and so on. This came from people who believe the universe is the creator, and yes, i have to believe that their is an uncreated creator, i dont understand, but theres a lot i dont understand. and what i wanted to say was that i could ask the same question, who created your creator ( the universe)

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. But walk beside me and be my friend. Big Grin

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes yes i do and i respect who doesnt 

Damon Salvatore.
Ian Hardings.
Enough said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
@summerchild24: My whole family beleive's in god. My dad wasn't baptized tho. I was! i believe in God and I'm Christian. BUT!: I don't satisfy on one of his commandments, he says: "Don't worship idols, only love me and me myself" well atleast that is what it is 

I luv my life! & I luv horses

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i do believe in god

kelsey smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yeah

??

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Yes!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Nope.
I find it hard to believe that there is one for some reason...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I personally believe in God, but I still respect your answer and opinion.

I just do it, okay! I can't explain my love for pizza!

Posted By:

Default girl

Of course and everyone should belive that he is real because the rapture is when jesus comes back. It may seem like a long time but belive me it will happen because we all want to go to heaven dont we? Angel

ArtisticFlair

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtisticFlair" wrote:

Of course and everyone should belive that he is real because the rapture is when jesus comes back. It may seem like a long time but belive me it will happen because we all want to go to heaven dont we? Angel

How ignorant.

Jeffery and Darrel

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity