Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
any Christians here please come...we can start a Christian group and just love God and try to get people to believe.....=D I love Jesus!!!If any of you have a problem with me being Christian then dont go near my profile...

~Eli

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Etiger" wrote:

any Christians here please come...we can start a Christian group and just love God and try to get people to believe.....=D I love Jesus!!!If any of you have a problem with me being Christian then dont go near my profile...

I'm Christian. I'm pretty laid back though. I only pray when I'm really scared or a family memer's sick. I also only go to church 'bout 5 times a year.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
wow no offense but i think you should come closer man i love worshiping God it is fun...and i got saved a few weeks back maybe two months ago...

~Eli

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
C'Mon i know there is more people that are Christians...

~Eli

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
how can you start a group on the boards?

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Not on the boards i mean in the groups just if you agree with this write you name on my profile...and um you guys who are Christion look at my blog Jesus Rocks!! i put a scripture on there daily it is awesome...look at it...=D

~Eli

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Etiger i am a christian but i go to chuch about once a week. and pray everynight i`d love to join -kiebra

-kiebra-

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

May I? I dont call myself Christian but I love God all the same...

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
okay i havent made it yet so just write your name on my profile...

~Eli

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
where do we type our names on your profile? im still new to kidz world

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity