Back left
Back right
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
dont beleive other people god loves everyone and always forgives them so i wouldnt be worried and dont you mean lesbian cuz ur a girl

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Another form of 'Christianity'. What should we call it? .____. 3.5 million forms and counting.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"the-starr" wrote:

well i am gay but im also christian. i love god and was saved wen i was about 4 months old by my daddy who baptised me. i do lotsa church stuff and my dad does gods work. am i an unfaithful christian by being gay? am i sinning against Him???? i hear it is, from others i hear its ok. confused..... help!

OK FIRST its ok!! but really u r sinnig against GOD when god made the humans he made adam and eve NOT adam and steve NOR eve and evonna

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mizzcee" wrote:

"the-starr" wrote:

well i am gay but im also christian. i love god and was saved wen i was about 4 months old by my daddy who baptised me. i do lotsa church stuff and my dad does gods work. am i an unfaithful christian by being gay? am i sinning against Him???? i hear it is, from others i hear its ok. confused..... help!

OK FIRST its ok!! but really u r sinnig against GOD when god made the humans he made adam and eve NOT adam and steve NOR eve and evonna

It's Eve and Ashley. smile I actually know a couple named Adam and Steve and two lesbians named Eve and Ashley.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"mizzcee" wrote:

"the-starr" wrote:

It's Eve and Ashley. smile I actually know a couple named Adam and Steve and two lesbians named Eve and Ashley.

Seriously? You know a couple named Adam and Steve? =p The irony in that is hillarious.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"mizzcee" wrote:

"the-starr" wrote:

Seriously? You know a couple named Adam and Steve? =p The irony in that is hillarious.

lol Yep x) I couldn't believe it until I met my friend's cousin, Steve, and his boyfriend, Adam. Grin Eve used to go to my old school and Ashley goes to my new school. smile (They're not dating though.)

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what I don't get is when people say they are afraid of Gay people. How can you be afraid of a person just because of that? It's not like their going to jump out in pink spandex wearing a tutu! I like gay people, I think it's fine to be gay and I think that it's not just heaven and hell, I believe there are lots of ways to get there and if you'er a good person then you deserve to go to heaven too. Hundreds will disagree with me but that's what I think.

Hellloooooooooooo there, nice of you to join me.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Its a sin,Gay shouldn't even me real,( it has two meanings. Either, Glad happy. or liking someone of the opposite sex)

Remember, peanuts are friendly ^^
☻/
/▌
/ \
this is bob
copy and paste him every where you can
so he can take over the world!!!

ADD ME!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You can't go to heaven by just being a nice person

God Is Able.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, you may want to read the bible. It is more reliable than inexperienced and confused teens on a website chat room. God specifically says in Leviticus 18:22 that is is not okay. I don't know how people translate that to "its okay to be homosexual" Also, just going to church and doing good things is not what God asked for. I suggest you talk to your dad about it, but GOD is the only One who can truely help you. He may do it through me, he may do it through your dad and he may do it through your dreams. Just be expecting it and pray that the Devil and/or his demons do not have any influence on your answer.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity