Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Yeah and leviticus also says no to eating shellfish and wearing clothes of two different styles. Im sure most people in the world do this, they are sinning no more than a gay person. No, I dont think being gay is wrong in any way shape or form. I also dont think wearing jeans and a cotton tshirt is though, so yknow :')

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a

no its ok im gay too or bi im more with guys so gay well u dont have too feel bad i live in a christian comunity they know but they hate me but i dont care u are not going against god in any way ok trust me ok u are not its what interpitation of god u have its ppl that said being gay is bad not god he loves everyone so tell me u bleive what i just said kks

hello its moi thebi dude if u want to do something DO IT K

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a

"allen4427" wrote:

"the-starr" wrote:

well i am gay but im also christian. i love god and was saved wen i was about 4 months old by my daddy who baptised me. i do lotsa church stuff and my dad does gods work. am i an unfaithful christian by being gay? am i sinning against Him???? i hear it is, from others i hear its ok. confused..... help!
Yes it's a sin it's an abomination against God I just don't understand how do a girl and girl get attracted to eachother and a boy and boy that just not right

"allen4427" wrote:

"the-starr" wrote:

well i am gay but im also christian. i love god and was saved wen i was about 4 months old by my daddy who baptised me. i do lotsa church stuff and my dad does gods work. am i an unfaithful christian by being gay? am i sinning against Him???? i hear it is, from others i hear its ok. confused..... help!
Yes it's a sin it's an abomination against God I just don't understand how do a girl and girl get attracted to eachother and a boy and boy that just not right
u do not like any one how is gay how can u be so juge meantal i have a boyfriend and i love him u ppl make me sick

hello its moi thebi dude if u want to do something DO IT K

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
im not gay but im a cristian

im still single

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.
Well I know God exists. I havent seen him or anything but I know. I mean, how were we made? Earth just showed up out of nowhere. then there was wildlife. then people were magicly made out of trees? huh? huh? huh?

My Motto: Always have always will
My 2nd motto: Combs can hurt
This charity is for the people who don't know what a role play is ):
Together,we can find a cure (:
There are many noobs around the world. Help find a cure for noobitis. Everytime you post this, the charity gets one dollar.
I am fluent in sarcasam.
I can comunicate with noobs

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Go Go" wrote:

SKREW YU!!!IM NAUT EVEN CHRISTIAN IM CATHOLIC!!N YU KNO WAT?!I DNT KARE CUHZ THEZE R MY BELIEFS!!!SO YU CAN SAY WATCHA WANT BOUT MEH I DNT KARE!!!JUST LEAVE DHA DUDE ALONE!! Mad
Catholic is a type of Christian...

Lil Miss Swaggar, Lil Miss Swaggar
This Girl's Independent So You Know You Can't Have Her.
Lil Miss Swaggar, Lil Miss Swaggar
Steady Got Em Chasin For Her Too Bad You Can't Catch Her.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Paxton 012" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.
Well I know God exists. I havent seen him or anything but I know. I mean, how were we made? Earth just showed up out of nowhere. then there was wildlife. then people were magicly made out of trees? huh? huh? huh?
No, you don't know. You believe God exists, perhaps strongly, but that doesn't mean you know. From what you are saying it appears you are unfamiliar with evolution. I suggest you look it up. As for the earth, it was made from the same dust and gas as the rest of the planets. There are several theories for the creation of the universe; the one with the most evidence being the Big Bang Theory. Even if we had no idea whatsoever of how we got here that wouldn't make the idea that God created us any more plausible. Do you have any evidence?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"miss.kaykay" wrote:

being gay is a sin i dont no y people r gay jus cause this person or dat person dont lik u dosent mean GOD dose hav some one on da earth for u stop being GAYYY!!
being gay is a sin Yet there is no reason for it being wrong. i dont no y people r gay jus cause this person or dat person dont lik u dosent mean GOD dose hav some one on da earth for u stop being GAYYY!! 0.o The reason for why I am not straight isn't because a guy I like doesn't like me. I'm not straight because I like girls. ...Isn't that obvious?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

I'm new to this.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX