x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Christian? Gay???

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →
Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 192
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I have to go to bed soon - perhaps I'll talk to you tomorrow?

Sig Pic WoT


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 


you're gonna have to fix that last bit.



Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11034
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####


Hashtag is my new language.


Posted By:
Jesse_1611926 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Jesse_1611926
Member since:
July 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 198
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Don't be rude, AlphaT.

Big Grin

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####


You're right, it isn't your problem.  I'm just not particularly fluent in gibberish. 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11034
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####

You're right, it isn't your problem.  I'm just not particularly fluent in gibberish. 


Gibberish is a subjective term...like the Russians are saying "Stupid Aerican English." XD 


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11034
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Jesse" wrote:

Don't be rude, AlphaT.

Big Grin



Sorry, my apoligigies to all who are not fluent in hashtagese. 


Posted By:
T-Kay_1576889 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
T-Kay_1576889
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
First of all, I need to ask you something are these feeling sincere? No one can answer that but you if u kno your feelings are not sincere end reading this post here and pray for your soul.   If you are 100% sure that your feelings of attraction to people of the same ### is sincere then I am sorry to say that being sure of something or being unable to control a desire inside you doesn't make it right. You say you are a Christian, well I speak to you from a Jewish descendant but a Catholic perspective, lets refer to the Bible now:   -1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor ###########, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."     Now let us refer to the Torah (Somewhere in the Old Testament)   -Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."   -Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
Some people will say that the scriptures refer to males only, they might use that excuse to make themselves feel better, DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM, you are only cheating yourself if you think it is right to be gay because you are not male.
  We can see that God condemns #############, we have it as evidence in the Judaism and Christianity.   But as Christians our LORD Jesus Christ assures we can be free from the tough burdens of sin through grace.   So I assure you my dear friend, what you are doing is SIN, Alexythymia told you that it is Sin but it is not wrong, he/she clearly does not know what they are talking about. SIN IS WRONG AND IT IS WHAT KEEPS US AWAY FROM GOD. There is evident that ############# is SIN and SIN IS WRONG, but if your feelings are sincere God looks upon you with a little more mercy and pity giving you the chance to change. They say you can't control it, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, YOU CAN! TALK TO A PRIEST, PASTOR, OR EVEN GOD, pray and pray that God will remove this feeling away from you, so that you will be made right with him. I HOPE YOU STARTED THIS TOPIC SINCERELY AND NOT JUST TO GAIN POPULARITY, PAY TO GOD, AND I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOU.   If you need any help overcoming this, you can lean on me, add me and comment me then we can talk.   Remain blessed my friend, the LORD be with you and help you.  

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11034
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
My Lawd, TK. Yes gay is wrong, but it can be forgiven.


Posted By:
T-Kay_1576889 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
T-Kay_1576889
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Most definitely it can be forgiven, as Christians, we live by grace undeserved love, mankind is rotten and dirty but we can be forgiven through Jesus Christ.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

I AM Poem I By: SmartSunnyShadow

I AM Poem I By: SmartSunnyShadow

School logo

DISCLAIMER | Ocarina of Time | AGAIN, DISC...

What book are you currently reading?

The Banning Game

What book are you currently reading?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Song Suggestions

Latest Videos

Play Online Games