×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 1515

"the-starr" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

I know that sounds stupid but hey its true. Chirstianity is a HUGE leap. Your taking all of your faith and your trusting this old book that smells like moth balls. And whatever it tells you. No proof that its real, No proof that its true. But you have to beileve that it is real that it is true. Which is freakin HARD to do. This is my point of view. So Jus-a-Sayin. And for a lonqq time you had me thinkinq like you but i just couldnt do it.......So im sorry for being ignorant but you were too. You started mocking God. he could be as fake as my third foot but that doesnt give you any reason to mock him.....Jus-a-sayin....

well then. maybe u shud stop jus-a-sayin. u act like ur rooting for christianity half the time, then the othher half u talking about why we shouldny be christians.

Am i?? NoshKiNoshBiGosh............sorry its just hard not think like them after being like cyber-jumped by them...hahaha. I got cyber-jumped. And it was just incredible it amazed me how logical and scientific they were..but I beileve what I beileve and they beileve what they beileve. End of story.......hahaha I got cyber-jumped.

"Your so stupid."

*You're


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 25

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.

that was judgmental, and it was a blind assumption, i do not care for religion, i only believe in god i dont go to church i dont read the bible, i just pray before i go to sleep, another reason i believe in him is because everything (and i mean everything) i prayed for I've gotten. Anyways i only use about 5 minutes every day to pray, see what happens when you jump to conclusions? :P

I...Eat...babies....


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.

that was judgmental, and it was a blind assumption, i do not care for religion, i only believe in god i dont go to church i dont read the bible, i just pray before i go to sleep, another reason i believe in him is because everything (and i mean everything) i prayed for I've gotten. Anyways i only use about 5 minutes every day to pray, see what happens when you jump to conclusions? :P

Well. I also made a post about that... Whether or not you pray for something has little or nothing to do with what you get or whether you get it. =p The chances stay the same. And still. It's really not judgemental to state my opinion about thinking it's foolish to dedicate your entire life to a blind faith. O.o


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 1515

"the-starr" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

i believe in God and Jesus etc etc. but you Mr Christian kid, have no proof that he (God/Jesus) ever existed you just go by what you believe, religion is NOT about proof, it's about believing and about your faith n stuffs i meant i was hopeless because your all so ignorant keep your mind open. and when Christians see someone different they hate on them..didn't God say to NOT hate? I didn't mean to come on aggressively.

u r right. im kinda ashamed... *tail between legs*. i am not doing a good job rooting for my Maker and His son.

Well slap my teeth out and call me 'bucky'! Ive been trying to say that but I guess I didnt do a good job did I? Everytime I cam close to an Ephiany they just cyber-jumped me. haha I got cyber-jumped. hahaha WellI i best be hittinq the old dusty trail..........which is cyber-nerd for buh-bye!

"Your so stupid."

*You're


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 25

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.

that was judgmental, and it was a blind assumption, i do not care for religion, i only believe in god i dont go to church i dont read the bible, i just pray before i go to sleep, another reason i believe in him is because everything (and i mean everything) i prayed for I've gotten. Anyways i only use about 5 minutes every day to pray, see what happens when you jump to conclusions? :P

Well. I also made a post about that... Whether or not you pray for something has little or nothing to do with what you get or whether you get it. =p The chances stay the same. And still. It's really not judgemental to state my opinion about thinking it's foolish to dedicate your entire life to a blind faith. O.o

sorry blonde moment (should be ignorant Christian moment) Tongue Out

I...Eat...babies....


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Well about three days aqo my and Teh_Skittles got into a biqq fiqht well not so much just him but like all the athesits and just me. I lost. Im sorry it has nothinq to do with you im just telling Chewb that he wont win. And Teh_Skittles not all Chirstians are ignorant! Im sorry if thats how I came off to you wll im sorry.......Jus-a-Sayinn

99% or more of Christians I've met are ignorant.

Well if you wont take my apolgy I must explain my reasoning. We are probaly ignorant because this 'big guy in the sky' is someone who we have been learning about for all our lives and just like you wouldnt like someone to tell you what you already know thats bascially what your doing. Your saying he's not real because we have no proof. An what you dont get is we know! We know completly 101% that we have literally have no proof. But that doesnt makes us stop beileveing. soooo Jus-a-Sayin.

That doesn't really help your belief. Not having any proof makes it worse. =p Just saying.

you don't have proof that he exists you don't have proof that he doesn't, i believe he does just cause i have a feeling he exists

I made a huge post about this earlier. =p I find it kind of foolish to base your entire life around something you only have a feeling about.

that was judgmental, and it was a blind assumption, i do not care for religion, i only believe in god i dont go to church i dont read the bible, i just pray before i go to sleep, another reason i believe in him is because everything (and i mean everything) i prayed for I've gotten. Anyways i only use about 5 minutes every day to pray, see what happens when you jump to conclusions? :P

Well. I also made a post about that... Whether or not you pray for something has little or nothing to do with what you get or whether you get it. =p The chances stay the same. And still. It's really not judgemental to state my opinion about thinking it's foolish to dedicate your entire life to a blind faith. O.o

sorry blonde moment (should be ignorant Christian moment) Tongue Out

=p


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 119

Wow. I made this discussion start last night about 24 hours ago. Plently of ppl have plenty of things to say.

Uh, hi.
My name is Holly.
Yeah.
I'm just gonna go now.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 9052

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

"Some of you guys are plane stupid. So what the bible, which has been REWRITTEN many times says it's a "sin" to be gay." You don't know that. "You can't help your body chemistry. " It's more of a phsycological thing you develop. "I'm aggnostic does that mean i'm going to hell? NO!" Actually.... "Some of you Christians could me mass murderers and think youre a "good" Christian because you stick a cross in your front yard." No, that's not the case. You can't just say"I'm a Christian" and do bad things like that. You have to turn away from stuff like that. Having a cross in your yard doesn't make you saved. And Christians don't think they're good people. Haven't you ever heard one talk about how much they screw up? Edited by: Chewb on April 06 at 03:35 PM
Dude im qonna be real with you. You wont win. You beilve what you beilve okay?? Just know that you will not win agaisnt them....no dis-respect to anybody im just sayinqq that just like chirstians they have to much faith to have people to tell them different from their own religion or no religion. So just let them beileve what they wanna. okay? Even if you do think is wrong.....they think its right...so nobody wins......Ive learned my lesson.....
It's not that Teh_Skittles and I have too much faith, but that we have evidence to back up what we say and prove our points. Anything we have faith in, such as a theory, has actual evidence. We don't go by faith alone and that is one of the reasons we were able to win the argument. (By win I don't mean that we changed your mind.)

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 9052

bump

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2010
Posts: 25

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

"Some of you guys are plane stupid. So what the bible, which has been REWRITTEN many times says it's a "sin" to be gay." You don't know that. "You can't help your body chemistry. " It's more of a phsycological thing you develop. "I'm aggnostic does that mean i'm going to hell? NO!" Actually.... "Some of you Christians could me mass murderers and think youre a "good" Christian because you stick a cross in your front yard." No, that's not the case. You can't just say"I'm a Christian" and do bad things like that. You have to turn away from stuff like that. Having a cross in your yard doesn't make you saved. And Christians don't think they're good people. Haven't you ever heard one talk about how much they screw up? Edited by: Chewb on April 06 at 03:35 PM
Dude im qonna be real with you. You wont win. You beilve what you beilve okay?? Just know that you will not win agaisnt them....no dis-respect to anybody im just sayinqq that just like chirstians they have to much faith to have people to tell them different from their own religion or no religion. So just let them beileve what they wanna. okay? Even if you do think is wrong.....they think its right...so nobody wins......Ive learned my lesson.....
It's not that Teh_Skittles and I have too much faith, but that we have evidence to back up what we say and prove our points. Anything we have faith in, such as a theory, has actual evidence. We don't go by faith alone and that is one of the reasons we were able to win the argument. (By win I don't mean that we changed your mind.)
Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? do you have proof that Jesus didn't exist? a few years ago they found a tomb of Jesus, and Mary and there was something written on the tomb that they couldn't decipher, it might've been a hoax, but it also might've been true, you can't prove either of them exist or do not exist, you just have to go by what you believe in. This is so off-topic but yeah Tongue Out

I...Eat...babies....


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:56:44 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:35:59 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:00:21 -0800

- 2017-11-22 19:43:50 -0800

- 2017-11-20 07:30:16 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800