Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

"Some of you guys are plane stupid. So what the bible, which has been REWRITTEN many times says it's a "sin" to be gay." You don't know that. "You can't help your body chemistry. " It's more of a phsycological thing you develop. "I'm aggnostic does that mean i'm going to hell? NO!" Actually.... "Some of you Christians could me mass murderers and think youre a "good" Christian because you stick a cross in your front yard." No, that's not the case. You can't just say"I'm a Christian" and do bad things like that. You have to turn away from stuff like that. Having a cross in your yard doesn't make you saved. And Christians don't think they're good people. Haven't you ever heard one talk about how much they screw up? Edited by: Chewb on April 06 at 03:35 PM
Dude im qonna be real with you. You wont win. You beilve what you beilve okay?? Just know that you will not win agaisnt them....no dis-respect to anybody im just sayinqq that just like chirstians they have to much faith to have people to tell them different from their own religion or no religion. So just let them beileve what they wanna. okay? Even if you do think is wrong.....they think its right...so nobody wins......Ive learned my lesson.....
It's not that Teh_Skittles and I have too much faith, but that we have evidence to back up what we say and prove our points. Anything we have faith in, such as a theory, has actual evidence. We don't go by faith alone and that is one of the reasons we were able to win the argument. (By win I don't mean that we changed your mind.)
Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? do you have proof that Jesus didn't exist? a few years ago they found a tomb of Jesus, and Mary and there was something written on the tomb that they couldn't decipher, it might've been a hoax, but it also might've been true, you can't prove either of them exist or do not exist, you just have to go by what you believe in. This is so off-topic but yeah Tongue Out
Did I ever say I didn't believe God didn't exist? Did I ever say any god or being didn't exist? Did I ever say Jesus didn't exist. Etc. None of those are my beliefs. I take no stance on whether there is a god or not because neither can be proven. I can however say that there isn't much actual proof that an omnipotent god is watching over us at every minute and plays a part in everything that happens. I can doubt that due to lack of evidence. I CAN however prove other things such as contradictions and that certain prophecies weren't fulfilled. I CAN prove other points.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
By the way many tombs have been found that belong to men named Yeshua since Yeshua was the 6th most popular name at the time. It actually isn't very surprising. I'd love to research further though; where did you hear about it?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
bump

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

"Some of you guys are plane stupid. So what the bible, which has been REWRITTEN many times says it's a "sin" to be gay." You don't know that. "You can't help your body chemistry. " It's more of a phsycological thing you develop. "I'm aggnostic does that mean i'm going to hell? NO!" Actually.... "Some of you Christians could me mass murderers and think youre a "good" Christian because you stick a cross in your front yard." No, that's not the case. You can't just say"I'm a Christian" and do bad things like that. You have to turn away from stuff like that. Having a cross in your yard doesn't make you saved. And Christians don't think they're good people. Haven't you ever heard one talk about how much they screw up? Edited by: Chewb on April 06 at 03:35 PM
Dude im qonna be real with you. You wont win. You beilve what you beilve okay?? Just know that you will not win agaisnt them....no dis-respect to anybody im just sayinqq that just like chirstians they have to much faith to have people to tell them different from their own religion or no religion. So just let them beileve what they wanna. okay? Even if you do think is wrong.....they think its right...so nobody wins......Ive learned my lesson.....
It's not that Teh_Skittles and I have too much faith, but that we have evidence to back up what we say and prove our points. Anything we have faith in, such as a theory, has actual evidence. We don't go by faith alone and that is one of the reasons we were able to win the argument. (By win I don't mean that we changed your mind.)
Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? do you have proof that Jesus didn't exist? a few years ago they found a tomb of Jesus, and Mary and there was something written on the tomb that they couldn't decipher, it might've been a hoax, but it also might've been true, you can't prove either of them exist or do not exist, you just have to go by what you believe in. This is so off-topic but yeah Tongue Out
The proof burden lies upon the positive claim. The positive claim is that "God Exists"


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
guysz this is getting off topic. i can start a post on if jesus is real or not... but thats not this post.

Uh, hi.
My name is Holly.
Yeah.
I'm just gonna go now.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

"Some of you guys are plane stupid. So what the bible, which has been REWRITTEN many times says it's a "sin" to be gay." You don't know that. "You can't help your body chemistry. " It's more of a phsycological thing you develop. "I'm aggnostic does that mean i'm going to hell? NO!" Actually.... "Some of you Christians could me mass murderers and think youre a "good" Christian because you stick a cross in your front yard." No, that's not the case. You can't just say"I'm a Christian" and do bad things like that. You have to turn away from stuff like that. Having a cross in your yard doesn't make you saved. And Christians don't think they're good people. Haven't you ever heard one talk about how much they screw up? Edited by: Chewb on April 06 at 03:35 PM
Dude im qonna be real with you. You wont win. You beilve what you beilve okay?? Just know that you will not win agaisnt them....no dis-respect to anybody im just sayinqq that just like chirstians they have to much faith to have people to tell them different from their own religion or no religion. So just let them beileve what they wanna. okay? Even if you do think is wrong.....they think its right...so nobody wins......Ive learned my lesson.....
It's not that Teh_Skittles and I have too much faith, but that we have evidence to back up what we say and prove our points. Anything we have faith in, such as a theory, has actual evidence. We don't go by faith alone and that is one of the reasons we were able to win the argument. (By win I don't mean that we changed your mind.)
Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? do you have proof that Jesus didn't exist? a few years ago they found a tomb of Jesus, and Mary and there was something written on the tomb that they couldn't decipher, it might've been a hoax, but it also might've been true, you can't prove either of them exist or do not exist, you just have to go by what you believe in. This is so off-topic but yeah Tongue Out
Did I ever say I didn't believe God didn't exist? Did I ever say any god or being didn't exist? Did I ever say Jesus didn't exist. Etc. None of those are my beliefs. I take no stance on whether there is a god or not because neither can be proven. I can however say that there isn't much actual proof that an omnipotent god is watching over us at every minute and plays a part in everything that happens. I can doubt that due to lack of evidence. I CAN however prove other things such as contradictions and that certain prophecies weren't fulfilled. I CAN prove other points.
*Did I ever say I didn't believe God existed?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
BUMP

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 3281

"BLUEROSESLAVE" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

Yes, it's a sin. But so is marrying a divorced woman, which many "good church people" do. You shouldn't do either, but God will forgive you if you repent. It's not wrong to have those feelings, but it is to act on them. It's not an evil, bad, worse-than-anything sin people make it out to be. If somebody isn't going to speak up about marrying divorced people, they shouldn't speak up about gays.
Everyone is equal. AND NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME RELIGION AS YOU SO SHUSH! If I want to marry a woman i'm going to. And what you said about marrying divorced women is sexist. You aren't a true christian. Indifferent
Everyone is equal. Yep. Everyone is born with the stain of sin, but I believe that everyone is created good. And I know that not everyone is the same "religion" as me. But I'm not one of those people who has beliefs and leaves it at that. If someone is gay and not a Christian, there's really no way to convince them that it's wrong because the Bible isn't "real" to them. And marrying a divorced woman? That's straight from the Bible. It would apply to a woman marrying a divorced man. So, how is that sexist? And I believe in the Bible, the reason I'm arguing for the Bible is because I'm a Christian, and I believe in Jesus Christ and that He died for us, and I've accepted Him. I think that makes me a true Christian. You may not like us, but still.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

By the way many tombs have been found that belong to men named Yeshua since Yeshua was the 6th most popular name at the time. It actually isn't very surprising. I'd love to research further though; where did you hear about it?

Sorry I didn't reply to this post earlier, i saw it on some history channel i think, and there was some sort of written scripture on the tomb and it translated into "Jesus, the father of Mary" (btw to the person who said Yeshua; that's just how you say Jesus in Chaldean, or Jewish) and they thought the translation was wrong and they just couldn't figure it out...but thats the closest translation they could come to. Oh yeah and it was 3 years ago I remember my history teacher talking about it in the 7th grade after I saw it on TV. Hopefully this answers your question.

I...Eat...babies....


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"WallyLovesKekora" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

By the way many tombs have been found that belong to men named Yeshua since Yeshua was the 6th most popular name at the time. It actually isn't very surprising. I'd love to research further though; where did you hear about it?

Sorry I didn't reply to this post earlier, i saw it on some history channel i think, and there was some sort of written scripture on the tomb and it translated into "Jesus, the father of Mary" (btw to the person who said Yeshua; that's just how you say Jesus in Chaldean, or Jewish) and they thought the translation was wrong and they just couldn't figure it out...but thats the closest translation they could come to. Oh yeah and it was 3 years ago I remember my history teacher talking about it in the 7th grade after I saw it on TV. Hopefully this answers your question.

I realize Yeshua translates to Jesus, but I believe it is important to mention his real name since "Jesus" wouldn't have been carved into anything at the time and he would have never been called that during his life. Not enough people know that. Thank you that does answer my question Big Grin I love the history channel.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Post a lie about the user a... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by SmartSunnyShadow
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Be Whoever You Want! Chaoti... in General Roleplays posted by MechaMaiden23
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by SmartSunnyShadow
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DYLSIm101
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892