×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 192

I have to go to bed soon - perhaps I'll talk to you tomorrow?

Sig Pic WoT


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 


you're gonna have to fix that last bit.



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####


Hashtag is my new language.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2007
Posts: 198

Don't be rude, AlphaT.

Big Grin

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####


You're right, it isn't your problem.  I'm just not particularly fluent in gibberish. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"TlNK" wrote:

do you know that the bible says that if the same gender like each other and have relationshops it is wrong?

Do you know this post is 2 years old, and that people have other moral guidelines than the bible?

Also that the bible might not be the best source for moral guidance. At all.

Techinally thats only true if you have a secular mindset. 

no, those are all pretty accurate objective statements. 


No, youd most likely start with the slave arguements.....what mindset is said to be against slavery? Secularisim. 

Everything I said there is objective, and accurate. 

This post is 2 years old. 

People have different belief systems.

The bible might not always be the best guide for morality. Keyword being might. 

 


In a secular mindset.


Besides the point.


Doesent warrant judgement.

And then again, the post fails to have a wgen i read it frey square, means you edited the post.

 

you're gonna have to fix that last bit.

 


It isnt my problem you cant read ###########.####

You're right, it isn't your problem.  I'm just not particularly fluent in gibberish. 


Gibberish is a subjective term...like the Russians are saying "Stupid Aerican English." XD 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Jesse" wrote:

Don't be rude, AlphaT.

Big Grin



Sorry, my apoligigies to all who are not fluent in hashtagese. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 9

First of all, I need to ask you something are these feeling sincere? No one can answer that but you if u kno your feelings are not sincere end reading this post here and pray for your soul.   If you are 100% sure that your feelings of attraction to people of the same ### is sincere then I am sorry to say that being sure of something or being unable to control a desire inside you doesn't make it right. You say you are a Christian, well I speak to you from a Jewish descendant but a Catholic perspective, lets refer to the Bible now:   -1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor ###########, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."     Now let us refer to the Torah (Somewhere in the Old Testament)   -Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."   -Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
Some people will say that the scriptures refer to males only, they might use that excuse to make themselves feel better, DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM, you are only cheating yourself if you think it is right to be gay because you are not male.
  We can see that God condemns #############, we have it as evidence in the Judaism and Christianity.   But as Christians our LORD Jesus Christ assures we can be free from the tough burdens of sin through grace.   So I assure you my dear friend, what you are doing is SIN, Alexythymia told you that it is Sin but it is not wrong, he/she clearly does not know what they are talking about. SIN IS WRONG AND IT IS WHAT KEEPS US AWAY FROM GOD. There is evident that ############# is SIN and SIN IS WRONG, but if your feelings are sincere God looks upon you with a little more mercy and pity giving you the chance to change. They say you can't control it, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, YOU CAN! TALK TO A PRIEST, PASTOR, OR EVEN GOD, pray and pray that God will remove this feeling away from you, so that you will be made right with him. I HOPE YOU STARTED THIS TOPIC SINCERELY AND NOT JUST TO GAIN POPULARITY, PAY TO GOD, AND I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOU.   If you need any help overcoming this, you can lean on me, add me and comment me then we can talk.   Remain blessed my friend, the LORD be with you and help you.  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

My Lawd, TK. Yes gay is wrong, but it can be forgiven.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2010
Posts: 9

Most definitely it can be forgiven, as Christians, we live by grace undeserved love, mankind is rotten and dirty but we can be forgiven through Jesus Christ.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 08:28:32 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:11:22 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:09:26 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:04:40 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:56:06 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:54:31 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-15 14:15:43 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:36:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-15 15:52:31 -0800

- 2017-11-15 10:57:47 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:44:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800