Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I agree strongly to this post everyone should read it
I agree with this becuase i get buulied on my bus for going to the catholic school.Frown

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
yeah...

Selena Gomez Pics

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

thank u so much.

Mady Away! Beard Salute

OOOOOOOGH

Posted By:

Thumb

best friend

Posted By:

Thumb
this is all out to christians my beleif is that jesus is the son of are real god jehovah his enemy is satan  satan makes you look at ponagarphy or #### or this the most 2 inmportont parts holidays christmas WHY? NOBODY knows when jesus or jehovah NOBODY! thats why we dont do holidays the part is that we have a special name jehovahs witnesses PLEASE DO ASK QUESTIONS THE ONE I get most is how do you know that is our true god i will answer every question you have even if you have 400 questions i am DEFINITLY NOT the only jehovahs witness right now there is 709,901 jehovahs witnesses  Devil satan rememer is the evil god and jehovah is the true god

icarly SUCKS!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

am a pagan .. my family believes in both a goddess and  god. we go to church out side,  Wink

Posted By:

Thumb

Okay

Posted By:

Thumb

The true god is god.
Christmas isn't the most immportant easter is

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I'm so happy with the overwhelming support of this post! Thank you everyone for reading and understanding! Have a nice day. <3

Posted By:

Thumb

You bet ya

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity