Back left
Back right
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"write-a-holic99" wrote:

No-one really. I don't believe in God, or at least in the so-called "proof" of his/her existence. I can respect that some people do, and good for them for finding continuity in the vast expanse of our universe. But I prefer to STAY WITH MY FEET FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE GROUND, excuse the emphasis, and stick with what history and science can tell us about our world. If you mean in terms of great people, I would say David Tennant or Benedict Cumberbatch. But I'm guessing you weren't, so I'll leave it at that. smile
I dont worship anyone. I believe in God. I think that God is real yes.But that's about it. I dont really follow what the bible says because I dont really believe in its theories. I guess Im a Liberal Christian. Is what Im tryin 2 say

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I am a Christian.

Chris M.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I worship my Nokia n8 :P

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i am a muslim

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
TextHello! Just seeing if I could change the coloring of my letters

Emma ;3

Take only photos, leave only footprints, kill only time.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143" wrote:

"write-a-holic99" wrote:

No-one really. I don't believe in God, or at least in the so-called "proof" of his/her existence. I can respect that some people do, and good for them for finding continuity in the vast expanse of our universe. But I prefer to STAY WITH MY FEET FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE GROUND, excuse the emphasis, and stick with what history and science can tell us about our world. If you mean in terms of great people, I would say David Tennant or Benedict Cumberbatch. But I'm guessing you weren't, so I'll leave it at that. smile
I dont worship anyone. I believe in God. I think that God is real yes.But that's about it. I dont really follow what the bible says because I dont really believe in its theories. I guess Im a Liberal Christian. Is what Im tryin 2 say
You're a deist, I guess :P (And no, Deist does not mean you like Dio a lot)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
write-a-holic99 @ hey u dont believe in god so just dont and dont try to show it off bcoz when this world ends u will get ur proof thats my promise 2 u these all sciences are fake.................. i know u will not believe me and become angry on me but when i read ur post i am really become angry and i also know that u will said me that who r u 2 tell me about right or wrong and plz dont ever ever said that u need a proof bcoz when u get the proof u touch ur ears.................... sorry

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
plz dont sy this u dont believe in god

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"nevermind123" wrote:

write-a-holic99 @ hey u dont believe in god so just dont and dont try to show it off bcoz when this world ends u will get ur proof thats my promise 2 u these all sciences are fake.................. i know u will not believe me and become angry on me but when i read ur post i am really become angry and i also know that u will said me that who r u 2 tell me about right or wrong and plz dont ever ever said that u need a proof bcoz when u get the proof u touch ur ears.................... sorry
We have a right to not believe, just like you have a right to believe.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I Am A Faithful A Christan.  Angel

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity