x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

GOD IS 100% REAL!

Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"DiamBars" wrote:

no. one of them is a gamble on choice, but if you pray and ask god its always for the better, one min ill find some examples.


No thanks, I'll just imagine some attention-depraved person rambling on about how they were paralyzed then god fixed them.


Posted By:
DiamBars
DiamBars
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 70
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"DiamBars" wrote:


no. one of them is a gamble on choice, but if you pray and ask god its always for the better, one min ill find some examples.


No thanks, I'll just imagine some attention-depraved person rambling on about how they were paralyzed then god fixed them.


how about paul in the bible. 
paul was in prison, he prayed to god ages every day. did god let him out, no. instead he kept him there and  the prison guards were converted because  god kept him there  and used paul to their conversion. They were really nice after that

Don't mess with the Best cause' the best don't mess.

God = real = hero
Mine and God's relationship: God my father and bestest friend.

Profile:
Name DiamBars
Nick name Diam
Age 12


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"DiamBars" wrote:

how about paul in the bible. 

paul was in prison, he prayed to god ages every day. did god let him out, no. instead he kept him there and  the prison guards were converted because  god kept him there  and used paul to their conversion. They were really nice after that


If the only proof you can produce is a story from an old book, that I've read, then you're gonna have a hard time convincing me.


Posted By:
misscabot
misscabot
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I beleiveinGod but I might look or sound like I don't beleive. I DO!!!!I DO!!!

I hate you
You hate me
Lets get together and kill Barney!


Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 468
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
i believe that hes real thats why i always pray 4 new shoes from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

i believe that hes real thats why i always pray 4 new shoes from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Self-important prayers always seem to get answered, whereas meaningful ones have a deaf ear turned to them.


Posted By:
DiamBars
DiamBars
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 70
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"DiamBars" wrote:


how about paul in the bible. 


paul was in prison, he prayed to god ages every day. did god let him out, no. instead he kept him there and  the prison guards were converted because  god kept him there  and used paul to their conversion. They were really nice after that


If the only proof you can produce is a story from an old book, that I've read, then you're gonna have a hard time convincing me.


it dont  refer just to history, its talking about us too! also ill keep you in my prayers. i suggest you go to a Evangelical church and go to a youth group. i suggest you read the bible and consider this all over, pray as well. remember your having a argument with a 12yr old and i seem to  be winning.
God has even decreed this conversation so  i hope some sense has come into you. God Bless you x

Don't mess with the Best cause' the best don't mess.

God = real = hero
Mine and God's relationship: God my father and bestest friend.

Profile:
Name DiamBars
Nick name Diam
Age 12


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"DiamBars" wrote:

it dont  refer just to history, its talking about us too! also ill keep you in my prayers. i suggest you go to a Evangelical church and go to a youth group. i suggest you read the bible and consider this all over, pray as well. remember your having a argument with a 12yr old and i seem to  be winning.

God has even decreed this conversation so  i hope some sense has come into you. God Bless you x


...I have gone to church. I have read the bible. I have had much more challenging debates than this one. I use debates like these to prepare for my real debates.

Next time you enter a battle of wits, make sure you're armed.


Posted By:
DiamBars
DiamBars
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 70
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
also what i have spoke is truth, Vertigo you are unsure of the truth so hear my word and take account of these things i have told you, if you want real truth.

Don't mess with the Best cause' the best don't mess.

God = real = hero
Mine and God's relationship: God my father and bestest friend.

Profile:
Name DiamBars
Nick name Diam
Age 12


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"DiamBars" wrote:

also what i have spoke is truth, Vertigo you are unsure of the truth so hear my word and take account of these things i have told you, if you want real truth.


The things you have insinuated are the truth.. to you.
I am quite sure of the truth, it's just not your truth.

As you ask me to take account of your words, I hope you would do the same for me.


Latest Forum Posts

should people be aloud to be gay?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

should people be aloud to be gay?

What did you last drink today?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Laptop or Desktop?

Was the moon landing faked?

should people be aloud to be gay?

WHERE ARE YOU #MendesArmy?!

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games