Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Yes, but imagine trying to photograph a Divine Being like God. God is everywhere. We can't photograph everywhere. When I comes to images of Jesus, the only actual image we have of Him is the Shroud of Turin. The Church is still doing investigations to see if this is really His burial shroud. But for now, it's the best we've got. Then we have the Holy Spirit. We can't photograph the Holy Spirit, seeing as He is well, a Spirit. While there is no photographic evidence of God, we have other evidence. 

There was a Church in Poland in the 1900's. at this small Church, the priest was celebrating the Mass when one of the ministers dropped the Blessed Sacrament (the Precious Body) when the priest went to purify the spot where the bread landed, he noticed a red substance growing on the Body. He had this substance analyzed, and it turned out to be human cardiac muscle. Then, the wine he used during the Mass was analyzed as type AB blood. These objects still tasted and looked like bread and wine. 

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonæ voluntatis! Laudamus te, benedicimus te, adoramus te, glorificamus te. Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam!

Propituis esto, parce nobis Dominē!
O Sanctissima! O Pissisima! Dulce Virgo Maria!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i understand how religion is important but you need to live a little dude


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
I love a lot. In fact, I love to fish, play lacrosse,and do TaekwonDo. Those are my favorite things to do. Among other things.  smile

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonæ voluntatis! Laudamus te, benedicimus te, adoramus te, glorificamus te. Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam!

Propituis esto, parce nobis Dominē!
O Sanctissima! O Pissisima! Dulce Virgo Maria!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 571

"mr.swhylo" wrote:

i understand how religion is important but you need to live a little dude


Living a little is relative to the individual. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:





the patriarch condemns ur words catholic :^)


 Big Grin

Ps: isn't  Pope Francis trying to improve Orthodox-Catholic relations? Just wondering. I know the pope emeritus did that. 

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonæ voluntatis! Laudamus te, benedicimus te, adoramus te, glorificamus te. Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam!

Propituis esto, parce nobis Dominē!
O Sanctissima! O Pissisima! Dulce Virgo Maria!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i often say stupid things just disregard them 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TIBERIVSVEXILLARIVS" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:







the patriarch condemns ur words catholic :^)


 Big Grin

Ps: isn't  Pope Francis trying to improve Orthodox-Catholic relations? Just wondering. I know the pope emeritus did that. 


perhaps :^)

:^)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 12

yes god is real without him we would not be here. he died on the cross for all of our sins hes so powerfull he created everything he could just kill us all right now but hes to nice hes all the caretoristics of love he is love there is no other god than him he sufferd all of that pain on the cross and he did not do anything wrong it was for us all for us.





john 3;16 for god so loved the world that he gave his only begoton son that who shall ever belive in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

i hope you get something out of this. 

waiting for something good to happen......


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 571

"brynnybee" wrote:

yes god is real without him we would not be here. he died on the cross for all of our sins hes so powerfull he created everything he could just kill us all right now but hes to nice hes all the caretoristics of love he is love there is no other god than him he sufferd all of that pain on the cross and he did not do anything wrong it was for us all for us.






john 3;16 for god so loved the world that he gave his only begoton son that who shall ever belive in him should not perish but have everlasting life.


i hope you get something out of this. 



I converted. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:



"brynnybee" wrote:


yes god is real without him we would not be here. he died on the cross for all of our sins hes so powerfull he created everything he could just kill us all right now but hes to nice hes all the caretoristics of love he is love there is no other god than him he sufferd all of that pain on the cross and he did not do anything wrong it was for us all for us.







john 3;16 for god so loved the world that he gave his only begoton son that who shall ever belive in him should not perish but have everlasting life.



i hope you get something out of this. 

 


I converted. 
I salute you.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity