Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I too am starting to think he's real 

cue, evil grin...mwahaha

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I believe in God, but it isn't right to shove religion down someone's throat. If they don't believe, then don't try to force them to. It is their choice. So saying that God is 100% real isn't right, it may be right to you, but to some people, it will seem as if you are trying to do just that. Thank! - Alyssa  Love

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!

Posted By:

Thumb

God is real . And God told the people what to write to make the bible. 

Clawdeen cute

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
YEAH! God is real! If He isn't? Who would make Humans? Plants? Animals? And things you see, use right now?

Eunji♥
Eunji♥

Posted By:

Thumb

Maybe..you guys should not trash peoples faith...I mean if you do not believe in God why did you come to his forum? To judge over peoples belifes? That is so, so, so ignorant...wow the way your parents raised you well.... Indifferent

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Christette" wrote:

Maybe..you guys should not trash peoples faith...I mean if you do not believe in God why did you come to his forum? To judge over peoples belifes? That is so, so, so ignorant...wow the way your parents raised you well.... Indifferent

Good argument.  Clown

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
why yes he is real but not an actual being like ourselves here yes there is evidence but some can be explained by science as so child birth , this topic is just a battle fought by religious vs. non religious people God can be real if its to you but to the opinion of another hes not

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
GOD is 1000 % REAL how else would we be on this place, you know EARTH. GOD made all living things such as animals bugs human plants fishes sharks birds and other... GOD ks the ONE in MIGHTY!!!!!! RULER OF THIS UNIVERSE. His only song JESUS CHRIST died for us because of SIN. Right now you should thanks Jesus Christ for dieng for us cos of SIN. I accept JESUS CHIRST AS MY SAVOIR! if you dont belive me type Jesus christ die for us because of sin or search it up on you tube. I love you GOD!  Love I Love you JESUS CHRIST!  Love

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"da_man19" wrote:

YEAH! God is real! If He isn't? Who would make Humans? Plants? Animals? And things you see, use right now?

Why does it have to be a "who"?

Why not a "what"?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity