x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

GOD IS 100% REAL!

Posted By:
lexieluv50
lexieluv50
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I dont want to sit and explain all of this now but, who created god? would a little god apear out of his hat? no. i am athiest and i study the bible. and yes i am a kid and i do that. but you can believe whatever you want but i dont think that god is real.

~LEXIELUV50


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2468
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"lexieluv50" wrote:

I dont want to sit and explain all of this now but, who created god? would a little god apear out of his hat? no. i am athiest and i study the bible. and yes i am a kid and i do that. but you can believe whatever you want but i dont think that god is real.

Oh, don't worry. You can stand. We don't mind.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
lexieluv50
lexieluv50
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
hey i was wondering how do you create a forum thats your own? i searched how on google and it wont work.
can u let me know

~LEXIELUV50


Posted By:
mr.swhylo_1954600 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mr.swhylo_1954600
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 168
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
God can go die again in my opinion, he hasn't helped me with anything it's called standing up for yourself and no god didn't give me the will to do that. I gave myself that. Does god help you when you have no friends? Well maybe for you but not for me. This post should have ended at page 1 it's in decidable. Forget it. 

Posted By:
da_man19_2191464 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
da_man19_2191464
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 392
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
One thing I believe is that everyone should not fight if God is real or not.
but for me God is 100% real.
I don't to you guys, but I believe in God, and I now He's real
we shouldn't really fight about it, because we have our own faith in our God..
some believe in Buddha, God, Jesus, and Greeks/Romans have their own gods too.. 
so I just want everyone not to fight but to accept everyone's opinion.. 
-BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN FAITH, NOT MINE-

Eunji♥
Eunji♥


Posted By:
hetaliafandom01
hetaliafandom01
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 76
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
OH MY GAWD PEOPLE! I HATE it when people argue over this particular topic. This is the reason why we have war! There are many different religions that follow the basic lines of god. Greek religion for example has Zeus and Thanatos. And many other religions like that. If you Can't accept a persons religion and beliefs then you no better that a stray cat hiding in trash can. I myself am Atheist but do I argue with people whether or not God is real? no. because I accept all religion and beliefs and I hope people will be able to over look the fact that I don't have one.

Posted By:
da_man19_2191464 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
da_man19_2191464
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 392
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"hetaliafandom01" wrote:

OH MY GAWD PEOPLE! I HATE it when people argue over this particular topic. This is the reason why we have war! There are many different religions that follow the basic lines of god. Greek religion for example has Zeus and Thanatos. And many other religions like that. If you Can't accept a persons religion and beliefs then you no better that a stray cat hiding in trash can. I myself am Atheist but do I argue with people whether or not God is real? no. because I accept all religion and beliefs and I hope people will be able to over look the fact that I don't have one.


same here 

Eunji♥
Eunji♥


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:







"bluesky" wrote:








Jesus was, by far, the most influencial man that ever existed…even time is measured front and back from His Birth…I don’t even care if Plato existed or not…He couldn’t hold a candle to Jesus or Paul or Luke or Soloman 



First, Read about Buddha and Indian Philosophers ( who existed even before Jesus ). And, after that, Read about Every thing about Every Religion. Then, call me on my phone and say which Religion is the most intelligent---according to u.

now,
Jesus- Christianity.
Christian Supporters- almost 2.1 Billion.

Edison- Light Bulb. ( also, thousand of other machines )
Number of Light Bulb users- almost 7 billion. ( almost every one in the earth )

so, Edison is more influential than Jesus.
Are you seriously measuring influence by area of effect? If anything, Nikola Tesla is more influential than edison in the lightbulb by creating alternating current. And then J.P. Morgan is more influential then him for taking those patents as the stepping stones for General Electric, and then Ford is more influential then him for making the first affordable car for the general public. However, Jesus is the most influential person because he started a revival that effected entire civilizations, both starting, and changing them. He is the reason for a United States of America, and is the reason for cultural spread. You simply are using the wrong methods.


that was actually a kind of Joke.

In case, Buddha was as influential as Jesus from your point of view.
no. Simply, he was not. Maybe in india and its sorrounding countries, but jesus influenced the world

The same thing, I can say about Jesus. Jesus has more supporters in your place, Buddha in here. Both influenced the world. Don't measure it by the are of effect.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"lexieluv50" wrote:

I dont want to sit and explain all of this now but, who created god? would a little god apear out of his hat? no. i am athiest and i study the bible. and yes i am a kid and i do that. but you can believe whatever you want but i dont think that god is real.


Who created God won't work against Theists. Their first Conclusion without proofs is that, God is real, He exists for eternity, He came out from nothing. They won't  Deny this Conclusions ( yet there's not proof ).

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 833
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"hetaliafandom01" wrote:

OH MY GAWD PEOPLE! I HATE it when people argue over this particular topic. This is the reason why we have war! There are many different religions that follow the basic lines of god. Greek religion for example has Zeus and Thanatos. And many other religions like that. If you Can't accept a persons religion and beliefs then you no better that a stray cat hiding in trash can. I myself am Atheist but do I argue with people whether or not God is real? no. because I accept all religion and beliefs and I hope people will be able to over look the fact that I don't have one.


I guess we should accept things like women having a lesser standing in society than oxen, or getting killed because you're a heretic for the sole reason of "love and tolerate all religions!"  

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Latest Forum Posts

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

aphmau fan fics

aphmau fan fics

Stolen Away [a story by me]

Stolen Away [a story by me]

Stolen Away [a story by me]

Summer Love (Max and Harvey Fanfiction!!)

Summer Love (Max and Harvey Fanfiction!!)

Stolen Away [a story by me]

aphmau fan fics

Latest Videos

Play Online Games