×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2468

"mr.swhylo" wrote:

God can go die again in my opinion, he hasn't helped me with anything it's called standing up for yourself and no god didn't give me the will to do that. I gave myself that. Does god help you when you have no friends? Well maybe for you but not for me. This post should have ended at page 1 it's in decidable. Forget it. 

Uhm, excuse me. But it's Jesus who died, not God. Get your facts straight. And he died for you, all of us. Maybe you just haven't accepted Jesus into your heart. I think you need to stop being so darn negative all the time. THAT'S why you have no friends. 
Now don't going around trashing other people's beliefs.
Thank you.
Good day.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"lexieluv50" wrote:


I dont want to sit and explain all of this now but, who created god? would a little god apear out of his hat? no. i am athiest and i study the bible. and yes i am a kid and i do that. but you can believe whatever you want but i dont think that god is real.


Who created God won't work against Theists. Their first Conclusion without proofs is that, God is real, He exists for eternity, He came out from nothing. They won't  Deny this Conclusions ( yet there's not proof ).


"He came out from nothing".

I do not believe that, as a theist.  Do you know what "aeon" even means?

lol

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"bluesky" wrote:


Hear are some more predictions that have come to pass. There are to many to put here. 



(1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin 





his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26).





He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior 





to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly 





fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem





was issued by Persia's King ########## to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry 





of Jesus Christ began in Galilee. (Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's





ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.)


Neither of them are proof.


Existentialism covered. Stop denying and mocking, and actually read.

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"bluesky" wrote:





Aarjan, I could go on and on but I am getting tired now. 





I don't believe in atheist. I only believe in those who dont know. 





Remember you will see when you believe. The scripture says, those who seek will find. And last but least Jesus loves you.





He is real and wants a real relationship with you. Its not about a bunch of religious crap the church has showed you but





its about JESUS!


Sorry, but u did not gave any proof about God. I can not understand how u are tired by Copy-Paste.
Jesus was completely Human who left the Earth thousand of years ago.

Love to an God is an Open Invitation. and, from the sufferings I have seen in Life, I'm sure God is not a beneficial providence.
Are u completely sure that u have felt God ? Well, I tried with a lot of methods but Nah.


You have copy and pasted so many times when you are at a huge fault in your argument, so stop mocking others for doing so.

Also, stop denying real existentialism.  

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"Jesse" wrote:



You have copy and pasted so many times when you are at a huge fault in your argument, so stop mocking others for doing so.


Also, stop denying real existentialism.  


with you, I never was in a Huge fault, I do not think that I actually made some kind of argument with u.thx.

He's tired of copying and pasting. I never copied and pasted any thing. But, let me say, I have never touched Bible. lol.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Jesse" wrote:





You have copy and pasted so many times when you are at a huge fault in your argument, so stop mocking others for doing so.



Also, stop denying real existentialism.  


with you, I never was in a Huge fault, I do not think that I actually made some kind of argument with u.thx.

He's tired of copying and pasting. I never copied and pasted any thing. But, let me say, I have never touched Bible. lol.


You actually have, everyone, even I have. You honestly are so blind it's like compulsive for you to just lie. You have copied and pasted numerous stuff, I have checked on multiple websites already.

There's nothing to deny about it, just own up to it. You made someone else's subjective eisegetical understanding on the bible defend your beliefs, which failed.

I don't know a person that's never copied or pasted before to prove themselves right, rather than what's the truth.

You have also confirmed you've never touched the Bible. -_-

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"Jesse" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Jesse" wrote:







You have copy and pasted so many times when you are at a huge fault in your argument, so stop mocking others for doing so.




Also, stop denying real existentialism.  


with you, I never was in a Huge fault, I do not think that I actually made some kind of argument with u.thx.

He's tired of copying and pasting. I never copied and pasted any thing. But, let me say, I have never touched Bible. lol.


You actually have, everyone, even I have. You honestly are so blind it's like compulsive for you to just lie. You have copied and pasted numerous stuff, I have checked on multiple websites already.

There's nothing to deny about it, just own up to it. You made someone else's subjective eisegetical understanding on the bible defend your beliefs, which failed.

I don't know a person that's never copied or pasted before to prove themselves right, rather than what's the truth.

You have also confirmed you've never touched the Bible. -_-

 Copy paste and read something in a website is 2 different concepts. He's directly copying and pasting, I never did that.

Yeah- Never Touched a single Bible. I've read some ( some ) discussions only. Confirmed.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:



You have copy and pasted so many times when you are at a huge fault in your argument, so stop mocking others for doing so.


Also, stop denying real existentialism.  


with you, I never was in a Huge fault, I do not think that I actually made some kind of argument with u.thx.

He's tired of copying and pasting. I never copied and pasted any thing. But, let me say, I have never touched Bible. lol.
Well maybe that's the problem. I would get to know what iam going up against before i draw conclusions. Which is why i have "TheAthiestExpierence" suscribed to, I have a Book of Mormon, and I have access to a Quran. Try reading The Bible. Now, i know what you're going to say. "Bible is old too many pages and so no me wont. But I do urge you too. If for nothing else, just get to know the beliefs of your opponents. I would refer you to verse about lying, since you lied about you copy pasting. In your early debates, all you ever did was paste my arguements to ##### answers, and let others answer.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



Well maybe that's the problem. I would get to know what iam going up against before i draw conclusions. Which is why i have "TheAthiestExpierence" suscribed to, I have a Book of Mormon, and I have access to a Quran. 


Eh... I'm not going up against Bible. some one make his understandings from Bible, that only depends on his understanding. u don't have to look where he get his understanding. well, that is my view. 

"Bible is old too many pages and so no me wont.

##########, #########- older+more pages. I'm more to them.
What your opponent saying is enough for that I think.
eh...if you are saying so, I may read Bible.

I was saying about a direct copy-paste.

Do u recognize them as debate ? well, I don't. I was trying to get a view on Bible, and approve my English.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:



Well maybe that's the problem. I would get to know what iam going up against before i draw conclusions. Which is why i have "TheAthiestExpierence" suscribed to, I have a Book of Mormon, and I have access to a Quran. 


Eh... I'm not going up against Bible. some one make his understandings from Bible, that only depends on his understanding. u don't have to look where he get his understanding. well, that is my view. 

"Bible is old too many pages and so no me wont.

##########, #########- older+more pages. I'm more to them.
What your opponent saying is enough for that I think.
eh...if you are saying so, I may read Bible.

I was saying about a direct copy-paste.

Do u recognize them as debate ? well, I don't. I was trying to get a view on Bible, and approve my English.
Well, you need some more "approving". I couldn't understand anything you just said.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Modernicide
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by BABY_G_4_LIFE
What Flavor Cake Is Your FA... in Food posted by prxncess_amy
Would you give the person a... in Say Anything posted by prxncess_amy
Is the earth flat!? ( open ... in Debating posted by prxncess_amy
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by prxncess_amy
What was the last thing you... in Food posted by SyedaNida
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by SyedaNida
Why? in Say Anything posted by country_girl19
Do you support Donald Trump? in Debating posted by country_girl19
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Ball_Till_I_Fall