×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 474

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Evea" wrote:




"Aarjan" wrote:






"pinkiepie88" wrote:




God is Real. End of Story.

There is no evidence- till now, he exists only in imagination. start of Story.
Evidence doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove anything. And it's rather pathetic how atheists need it. 
Rofflez.
Of course you have nothing relevant to say to that. 

sig


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Evea" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Evea" wrote:




"Aarjan" wrote:






"pinkiepie88" wrote:




God is Real. End of Story.

There is no evidence- till now, he exists only in imagination. start of Story.
Evidence doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove anything. And it's rather pathetic how atheists need it. 
Rofflez.
Of course you have nothing relevant to say to that. 
it just means that i laughed. Which I did. You need proof and evidence.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:

it just means that i laughed. Which I did. You need proof and evidence.

Rofflez.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:


it just means that i laughed. Which I did. You need proof and evidence.

Rofflez.

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Team Audi #46" wrote:



"April-ulzzang" wrote:


Yeah he doesn't control our lives because we make the decisions of how to live our lives.But if we let Him guide us on how to do things well, results can also be incredible. I used to be a loser in school but with Him I was able to get to  the top and become popular. It's all thanks to Him.

Okay. Answer this than:

What I don't understand is that, if someone is up there, why He or She would allow the creation of science and The Big Bang Theory to completely rival their beliefs?

Science isn't really created. It's the pursuit of knowledge of our universe and the natural world. I would argue that the Big Bang doesn't rival Christianity (not a fact, just my opinion), but that's another story. At the end of the day, people will believe what they please. Either right or wrong. I would think it's great that instead of controlling us and forcing to believe things, God gives us freedom. I'm glad he allows us to come to our own conclusions; isn't that fair? Now, whether those are the right conclusions. . .


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 934

God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.

The Marine


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9061

"ps3master" wrote:

God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 934

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:


God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.

The Marine


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9061

"ps3master" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:






"ps3master" wrote:




God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.
How do you know it's the truth? Also, maybe they don't follow what scientists say.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ps3master" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:






"ps3master" wrote:




God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.


You don't know anything about atheism.  


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity