x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

GOD IS 100% REAL!

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycotickles
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6998
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"tycotickles" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

Yeah God is real. End Of Story.
No God isn't real. End Of Story.
Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)
Pfft foolish human. Bible= Made by man Church= made by man. Before you say that God wrote the bible tthere's proof that it was written by humans.
Of course it was written by humans. But based on what? That is the question.
People areso guilble. I told me friend that the hunger games were real and he believed me. If someone tells you something that has a chance most people are gonna believe it.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycotickles
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6998
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

Yeah God is real. End Of Story.
No God isn't real. End Of Story.
Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)
There are many churches around the world from other religions. Having churches doesn't mean God is real.
Alright. Some churches saying that some god is real. Belive me. I'm rite. U probaly have to bow down to him. Tehe Big Grin
I could make a church of my own and say that Jack Mack is God. There will be followers. Your argument failed.
I'm gonna make my own religion.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
ketchup freak
ketchup freak
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
he is y dont u read the bible it was made by man but GOD told them what 2 write and do he made the world in 6 days y do some of u think it took millions of years I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY u should believe  i am  telling the TRUTH BELIEVE IN GOD HE WANTS U 2 GO 2 HEAVEN JUST BELIEVE ME I AM A LUTHERAN

I DONT BELIEVE IN MARICLES I RELY ON THEM
-JABBY


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycotickles
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6998
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"ketchup freak" wrote:

he is y dont u read the bible it was made by man but GOD told them what 2 write and do he made the world in 6 days y do some of u think it took millions of years I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY u should believe i am telling the TRUTH BELIEVE IN GOD HE WANTS U 2 GO 2 HEAVEN JUST BELIEVE ME I AM A LUTHERAN
If I said a giant fish told me to make a book and call him god would you believe it.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 663
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
People, you all need to realize people have their own freaking opinions. I believe in God, and whether you believe in him or not we want to be accepted for who we are, what we believe in, and etc. I know the Bible does not state this a lot of the time, but I contradict a lot of the stuff the Bible says to believe in. God is real in my eyes, he might be to you, he might not, it doesn't matter, just don't come get on this post being all, "OMGOMGOGM GOD IS SOO REAL UR GONNA GO TO HELL!!!" Yeah. That immature.  Orrrr, going on this post and being all, "OMGOGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SOO IMMATURE!" Yeah. That's even more "mature" *sarcasm*  Besides, this is a freaking KIDS site. Why would you want to be all "God is real or you're going to hell." or "God isn't real, get your facts straight."   I'm done. Kthnxbai. 

"Ohh east? I thought you said weast!"


lolwut.


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"tycotickles" wrote:

"ketchup freak" wrote:

he is y dont u read the bible it was made by man but GOD told them what 2 write and do he made the world in 6 days y do some of u think it took millions of years I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY u should believe i am telling the TRUTH BELIEVE IN GOD HE WANTS U 2 GO 2 HEAVEN JUST BELIEVE ME I AM A LUTHERAN
If I said a giant fish told me to make a book and call him god would you believe it.
I find it so biased how a religious person expects you to believe in God even when they don't have proof, but when you tell them something like "I saw a ghost!" or "I saw an alien," they will ask you for proof. Smh.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 663
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"-DrowningInTheMusic♥" wrote:

People, you all need to realize people have their own freaking opinions. I believe in God, and whether you believe in him or not we want to be accepted for who we are, what we believe in, and etc. I know the Bible does not state this a lot of the time, but I contradict a lot of the stuff the Bible says to believe in. God is real in my eyes, he might be to you, he might not, it doesn't matter, just don't come get on this post being all, "OMGOMGOGM GOD IS SOO REAL UR GONNA GO TO HELL!!!" Yeah. That immature.  Orrrr, going on this post and being all, "OMGOGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SOO IMMATURE!" Yeah. That's even more "mature" *sarcasm*  Besides, this is a freaking KIDS site. Why would you want to be all "God is real or you're going to hell." or "God isn't real, get your facts straight."   I'm done. Kthnxbai. 
- No sane atheist would claim that God isn't real. They would just believe he isn't real. So, the "OMGOMGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SO IMMATURE" are between sarcasm or stupidity.
Well, after being on this site for years I see dozens of Atheists being all, "God isn't real. Get over it," and trying to change the Christian mind, like the Christian's are so desperately desperate (fail at words -_-) to change to Atheist's mind. Both can be super annoying.  I kinda over exaggerated there, with the Atheist being all, "OGMGOMGMOG GOD ISN'T REAL," thing... I think the thing with the Atheist's being all calm and good grammar and punctuation usually is because they're older and have more knowledge, while most of the little kids on this site are stubborn because they were born a Christian and haven't gained the wonderful people have different opinion and view stuff, or are just too stubborn because of their household views.

"Ohh east? I thought you said weast!"


lolwut.


Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4263
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"ketchup freak" wrote:

GOD IS THE STRONGEST MAN EVER HE(JESUS HIS ONE AND ONLY SON) DIED AND ROSE AGAIN TRY DOING THAT U CANT I KNOW U CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just came from church like 2 hours ago. God is real. I believe in him. And STOP with all the CAPS!

R E T R O G R A D E


Posted By:
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-DrowningInTheMusic♥_1792818
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 663
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"-DrowningInTheMusic♥" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"-DrowningInTheMusic♥" wrote:

People, you all need to realize people have their own freaking opinions. I believe in God, and whether you believe in him or not we want to be accepted for who we are, what we believe in, and etc. I know the Bible does not state this a lot of the time, but I contradict a lot of the stuff the Bible says to believe in. God is real in my eyes, he might be to you, he might not, it doesn't matter, just don't come get on this post being all, "OMGOMGOGM GOD IS SOO REAL UR GONNA GO TO HELL!!!" Yeah. That immature.  Orrrr, going on this post and being all, "OMGOGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SOO IMMATURE!" Yeah. That's even more "mature" *sarcasm*  Besides, this is a freaking KIDS site. Why would you want to be all "God is real or you're going to hell." or "God isn't real, get your facts straight."   I'm done. Kthnxbai. 
- No sane atheist would claim that God isn't real. They would just believe he isn't real. So, the "OMGOMGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SO IMMATURE" are between sarcasm or stupidity.
Well, after being on this site for years I see dozens of Atheists being all, "God isn't real. Get over it," and trying to change the Christian mind, like the Christian's are so desperately desperate (fail at words -_-) to change to Atheist's mind. Both can be super annoying.  I kinda over exaggerated there, with the Atheist being all, "OGMGOMGMOG GOD ISN'T REAL," thing... I think the thing with the Atheist's being all calm and good grammar and punctuation usually is because they're older and have more knowledge, while most of the little kids on this site are stubborn because they were born a Christian and haven't gained the wonderful opinion stuff. 
Things weren't so stupid back when I was here on 2007. Everything obviously changed a lot. I'm sure they just believe in that. Some atheist decide to become an atheist in result of their life experience as in God was never there for them so they would act like that when it comes to God but not all atheist are like that. Most of them believe in evolution and the big bang theory and would only claim that there is no proof for God and they believe that there is no God. I use to be a Christian once and then an atheist and I admit, I use to be a troll who go around being rude and claiming that there is no God when I was new to the whole atheism but I'm sure most of the mature atheist wouldn't totally reject God because atheist may not believe in God but they still have hope that God exist. I debate here because of two reason ; to learn new things on why people believe in God without any proof of his existence and to understand other religions because there is a lot of other religions.
I also joined here in 2007, and I agree. People have became...ugh. Anyway, lets not go there. I do know an Atheist that is like that, but she just turned Christian, so I understand completely on what you're saying.  Thanks for being one of the sensible people on here. 

"Ohh east? I thought you said weast!"


lolwut.


Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal_1821544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal_1821544
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2203
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"-DrowningInTheMusic♥" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"-DrowningInTheMusic♥" wrote:

People, you all need to realize people have their own freaking opinions. I believe in God, and whether you believe in him or not we want to be accepted for who we are, what we believe in, and etc. I know the Bible does not state this a lot of the time, but I contradict a lot of the stuff the Bible says to believe in. God is real in my eyes, he might be to you, he might not, it doesn't matter, just don't come get on this post being all, "OMGOMGOGM GOD IS SOO REAL UR GONNA GO TO HELL!!!" Yeah. That immature.  Orrrr, going on this post and being all, "OMGOGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SOO IMMATURE!" Yeah. That's even more "mature" *sarcasm*  Besides, this is a freaking KIDS site. Why would you want to be all "God is real or you're going to hell." or "God isn't real, get your facts straight."   I'm done. Kthnxbai. 
- No sane atheist would claim that God isn't real. They would just believe he isn't real. So, the "OMGOMGOMG GOD ISN'T REAL Y'ALL CHRISTIANS ARE SO IMMATURE" are between sarcasm or stupidity.
Well, after being on this site for years I see dozens of Atheists being all, "God isn't real. Get over it," and trying to change the Christian mind, like the Christian's are so desperately desperate (fail at words -_-) to change to Atheist's mind. Both can be super annoying.  I kinda over exaggerated there, with the Atheist being all, "OGMGOMGMOG GOD ISN'T REAL," thing... I think the thing with the Atheist's being all calm and good grammar and punctuation usually is because they're older and have more knowledge, while most of the little kids on this site are stubborn because they were born a Christian and haven't gained the wonderful opinion stuff. 
Things weren't so stupid back when I was here on 2007. Everything obviously changed a lot. I'm sure they just believe in that. Some atheist decide to become an atheist in result of their life experience as in God was never there for them so they would act like that when it comes to God but not all atheist are like that. Most of them believe in evolution and the big bang theory and would only claim that there is no proof for God and they believe that there is no God. I use to be a Christian once and then an atheist and I admit, I use to be a troll who go around being rude and claiming that there is no God when I was new to the whole atheism but I'm sure most of the mature atheist wouldn't totally reject God because atheist may not believe in God but they still have hope that God exist. I debate here because of two reason ; to learn new things on why people believe in God without any proof of his existence and to understand other religions because there is a lot of other religions.
[People are making up religions now. Frustrated It is pathetic.] Btw. People believe in different things, like me, I do believe that God [Allah] EXISTS! And that he has no son! See, people will disagree and I AM FINE with that because they believe that. I am just trying to say is that don't be rude to others. When people start saying that their religion is true, they aren't saying that ours isn't. If they do then it is what they believe. Athiests believe that God isn;t real. Agnostics don't have clues.  It isn't their fault that they are disbelievers and that they are unaware of anything. ¬.¬ I am annoyed. If anyone doesn't have anything nice to say, then they might as well not say anything AT ALL.  This thread is going to start arguments. A debate. And the thing is, just say PEOPLE WHO THINK GOD IS 100% REAL. Because it is expressing faith and everything!  I am a Muslim, but I am scared to express my faith because of the outcomes. ¬.¬

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Latest Forum Posts

What is The Trinity?

Bullies or Cyber Bullies; Whats worse?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

What's your favorite video game?

The Ship Of Bonzi Buddy

Bullies or Cyber Bullies; Whats worse?

nerf rival XD

Is Trump doing a Great Job or a Good Job?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games