Lock
GOD is my savior

DramaQueen

Add me if yhu like what yhu see but dont be asking for my numba

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have my own opinion and no one probobly wants to read all of this, and you probobly don't care, and I'm not trying to make you convert to Christianity, but I'm going to tell you what I think about God. If you haven't noticed, Christianity is the only religion where you don't have to be your own savior; Bhuddism, Hinduism, Islam, Judiasm, and any others, where you end up when you die is all depending on how you act on Earth. But, as a Christian, your sins have already been taken care of. And whenever you do something wrong, it's all forgiven just by asking him. But that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and you won't get in trouble because every single person in the world has to stand before the Lord and confess everything you've done. Even if you're not Christian. All people stand at the gates before they're put in Heaven or H-ell. The way that some people portray God makes everything seem like it's not real and it's all just a dumb fake religion. But, in order to understand all of it, you have to really think about it for a long time. You never get it the first time.

This is me during a movie
No Spongebob, NOOO!!

I know I'm every bit deserving, but the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
"Be my escape"

Conserve your earth~
~❤

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
GOD IS REAL I LOVE HIM HE IS MY LORD ALMIGHTY! I LOVE YOU GOD! XOXOXOXOXO

love you!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"BurnedMarshmallow" wrote:

I have my own opinion and no one probobly wants to read all of this, and you probobly don't care, and I'm not trying to make you convert to Christianity, but I'm going to tell you what I think about God. If you haven't noticed, Christianity is the only religion where you don't have to be your own savior; Bhuddism, Hinduism, Islam, Judiasm, and any others, where you end up when you die is all depending on how you act on Earth. But, as a Christian, your sins have already been taken care of. And whenever you do something wrong, it's all forgiven just by asking him. But that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and you won't get in trouble because every single person in the world has to stand before the Lord and confess everything you've done. Even if you're not Christian. All people stand at the gates before they're put in Heaven or H-ell. The way that some people portray God makes everything seem like it's not real and it's all just a dumb fake religion. But, in order to understand all of it, you have to really think about it for a long time. You never get it the first time.
That is what you believe. smile That is what you should stick to. In Islam, you have to get all your sins away by going to this holy place called Mekkah, the Kabah and then you go around it a couple of times and your sins will go once you do stuff. You also have to throw stones and rocks at this little brick wall, because it is the devil. This is what I believe. smile

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

Yeah God is real. End Of Story.
No God isn't real. End Of Story.
Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)
hahahahahaha

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

Yeah God is real. End Of Story.
No God isn't real. End Of Story.
Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)
hahahahahaha
I am kind of laughing about the churches part xD LOL. I believe in God. smile Some people don't, but you PinkPanCakez4, you have to accept that! ¬.¬

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
lka

"Vertigo" wrote:

Good, now that i've grabbed your attention, I'd like to argue the oppisite of the title. One simple undebatable thing should prove me right, the fact that I believe what I do. Think about it, why should any of us believe in anything but God? "Because he gave you free will derp!"
See, here I think, you didn't start an argument for your position, you just made up an argument for the opposing position. People who believe in the existence of God, do so for many reasons, not just because of free will. You're asking, why should anyone believe in God? Some people have really good reasons to, and some others would like to find truth about this, so why wouldn't they search for their answers? 

Death has not missed the man, like a loosen rope gets fold by hand.

My opinion is right, possible to be wrong. and your opinion is wrong, possible to be right.

Truth is never over estimated.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

k Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:"Jack Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:Yeah God is real.  End Of Story.No God isn't real.  End Of Story.Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)hahahahahahaI am kind of laughing about the church God is real! End of story!

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER♥!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You keep saying that and I've yet to see you prove anything. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-prettygirl8-" wrote:

k Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:"Jack Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:Yeah God is real. End Of Story.No God isn't real. End Of Story.Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)hahahahahahaI am kind of laughing about the church God is real! End of story!
YEAH!!!

BAI KIDZWORLD!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity