Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"-prettygirl8-" wrote:

k Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:"Jack Mack" wrote:"pinkpancakez4" wrote:Yeah God is real. End Of Story.No God isn't real. End Of Story.Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)hahahahahahaI am kind of laughing about the church God is real! End of story!
YEAH!!!
Please stop trolling.

I am kind of a big deal around here.
DINGDONG
BANNU
END OF RINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"lka" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

Good, now that i've grabbed your attention, I'd like to argue the oppisite of the title. One simple undebatable thing should prove me right, the fact that I believe what I do. Think about it, why should any of us believe in anything but God? "Because he gave you free will derp!"
See, here I think, you didn't start an argument for your position, you just made up an argument for the opposing position. People who believe in the existence of God, do so for many reasons, not just because of free will. You're asking, why should anyone believe in God? Some people have really good reasons to, and some others would like to find truth about this, so why wouldn't they search for their answers?
My point is, people don't like what to be told to do. That's why they say god gave em free will. BUT, in the bible it says differently. I was pointing out the stupidness of it all, and the conflicting things in religion.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"zian-oh-so-bhadd" wrote:

GOD IS REAL I LOVE HIM HE IS MY LORD ALMIGHTY! I LOVE YOU GOD! XOXOXOXOXO
 Annoyed...well, I'm convinced. C'yall! I'm off to church. ...not.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
h3ll yeah god is real matter of fact i just sinned i need to repent

angel babae all dae
____________?§$$$$$$$§§?_
___________§$$$$$$$$$$$$§?
___________??§§§$$$$§$$$$§?
_____________?____§?§§$§$$§?
______________?___?_?§$$$$$$§
________________?????§$$§$$§?
___????§?__________??§$$$$$§§?
__?§$$$$?_??______§§§$§§§§§$$§ ?
___?§$$$§????_____?§$$$J§§§§§§ $$§?
____?$$§?________§$$$$h§$§§§§§ §$§
___

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"pinkpancakez4" wrote:

Yeah God is real. End Of Story.
No God isn't real. End Of Story.
Can some1 tell him that god is real (thats why they have churches)
Did you know that churches don't pay land tax? They also don't pay income tax on the $$ people put in the collection bowl. It's the ultimate buisness. They sell you an invisible product, and don't pay taxes. That's almost better than being an actor.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"parksidechick" wrote:

h3ll yeah god is real matter of fact i just sinned i need to repent
Well good for you. Go hemp.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

You really shouldn't talk about this. Sure, I believe in God, but not everybody will. They may be a different religion. But NO GOD IS NOT POINTLESS! He's the one who created us and EVERY animal and land and sea! (well, we changed it by putting up buildings and stuff.) After this, delete this post.

UGS PUT THE "UG" IN "UGLY"!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"midnalover28" wrote:

You really shouldn't talk about this. Sure, I believe in God, but not everybody will. They may be a different religion. But NO GOD IS NOT POINTLESS! He's the one who created us and EVERY animal and land and sea! (well, we changed it by putting up buildings and stuff.) After this, delete this post.
Yessir! rightawaysir!  ...wait a second... NO.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 Angel   Devil

! l♥v3 cr@zy t♥co$ *_*

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"torilily1234" wrote:

Angel Devil
 Confused

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity