Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Think about it, why should any of us believe in anything but God? "Because he gave you free will derp!" Okay, but what about his plan for all of us? Is God setting up friendly suggestions for us? "His plan was for you to have free will!" But then isn't God sort of pointless then? Ok first of all your basically excepting God as the premise of the argument from the beginning. Look at this. You said your self in the post above that one might say that you believe because God has given you free will. Someone who believes God isn't real would as a alternative debate that it IS God that gave free will. Pinot only that but afterwords you said okay But what about his plan for us. Not even mentioning after your hypothetical opponents comment that you didn't believe God is real so therefore to debate that would be a contradiction to your belief. Then you state and I quote: Okay what about his an for us?  now your debating on the grounds that God IS real just that he doesn't give free will....Which is not what you were originally trying to do....I know that....just keep track of your thoughts.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TruthWill" wrote:

Think about it, why should any of us believe in anything but God? "Because he gave you free will derp!" Okay, but what about his plan for all of us? Is God setting up friendly suggestions for us? "His plan was for you to have free will!" But then isn't God sort of pointless then? Ok first of all your basically excepting God as the premise of the argument from the beginning. Look at this. You said your self in the post above that one might say that you believe because God has given you free will. Someone who believes God isn't real would as a alternative debate that it IS God that gave free will. Pinot only that but afterwords you said okay But what about his plan for us. Not even mentioning after your hypothetical opponents comment that you didn't believe God is real so therefore to debate that would be a contradiction to your belief. Then you state and I quote: Okay what about his an for us? now your debating on the grounds that God IS real just that he doesn't give free will....Which is not what you were originally trying to do....I know that....just keep track of your thoughts.
ooookkaaayyy... that made zero sense. epecially, "Not even mentioning after you hypothetical opponents comment that you didn't believe God is real so therefore to debate that would be a contradiction to your belief." What?!?! I've read that 20 times, and it doesn't make any sense.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

no offense but your a freakin stupid icxhf'SOIDHmof RETARD there is evidence that scinetest have found!!!!!!!!! uggg people like you make me vomit Frown Angry Vampire Big Frown

We all have those people that impact our lives and the way we look at things

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ballerchick" wrote:

no offense but your a freakin stupid icxhf'SOIDHmof RETARD there is evidence that scinetest have found!!!!!!!!! uggg people like you make me vomit Frown Angry Vampire Big Frown
Yeah, people that use the word retard as an insult make me vomit. Get over yourself. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ballerchick" wrote:

no offense but your a freakin stupid icxhf'SOIDHmof RETARD there is evidence that scinetest have found!!!!!!!!! uggg people like you make me vomit Frown Angry Vampire Big Frown
...like what? Enlighten me.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a

"Vertigo" wrote:

"ballerchick" wrote:

no offense but your a freakin stupid icxhf'SOIDHmof RETARD there is evidence that scinetest have found!!!!!!!!! uggg people like you make me vomit Frown Angry Vampire Big Frown
...like what? Enlighten me.
Show us evidence for the bible.

I am kind of a big deal around here.
DINGDONG
BANNU
END OF RINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When you go outside. You could potentially harm yourself.: •trip and fall •stung by a deadly spider. •sun burn But we leave the houseold everyday. Mind you that safety wasn't a hundred percent and a lot of times we weren't safe (cold,sunburn,accidents ect.) but why do we leave our house with all these possibilities. Logic and Faith. Truth is Vertigo I COULD prove Christianity 100% but I dont have to if I want to win the argument. Just have to prove that its logically true and morally sound To equate the following. •There's a extremely high chance Jesus is real. Why? Because nothing we do is 100% hardly anything in this world is.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Zeppelin, pay attention to your asking. If I proved to you 100% I'd have to type everything that I know. That's not happening in one night. I basically gave you he topic of what I wanted to debate. That One can believe in God even if he or she doesn't have all the answers.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
If you only have faith and belief then you shouldn't make a claim such as "I can prove that Christianity is 100% real" unless you can really prove it. Yea good point Sherlock. Now you forgot that I also argued my burden of logic as well which encompasses everything else.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Has anyone ever read Heaven is for Real??? If you haven't  and not christian it's a really inspirational book. If you have I'd love to talk about it with you!! Love

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by deepke
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197